9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
I would actually prefer it in the bottom left hand corner becuase it will make the top to full of stuff.

Last edited:
Isn't the bowling metre in the bottom left hand corner?
I have fixed up the partnership bug.
Jarry did you copy and paste the 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401 file into the directory? Is anyone else having this problem as another guy had this problem

Last edited:
aussie1st said:
Isn't the bowling metre in the bottom left hand corner?
I have fixed up the partnership bug.
Jarry did you copy and paste the 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401 file into the directory? Is anyone else having this problem as another guy had this problem

I did everything correct and it didn;t work

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 193
That is very strange. Could you use FshEd and open 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401. See if the nine graphics are white or what they should be

aussie1st said:
That is very strange. Could you use FshEd and open 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401. See if the nine graphics are white or what they should be

Is this what you wanted

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 194
Yea thats it, hasn't solved any problems though. Do you have other stuff installed like kits and bats? As i don't have any of those. If you do try taking them out and see if it works

I've got the bat pack, some updated kits and before i downloaded this i had the sky sports tv overlay and that worked fine

Must be something wrong with the image files but I can't see how to fix them given they work fine for me.

This is what I get. I also had the Sky Sports patch...

Attachments

• Channel9.jpg
    Channel9.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 174
You did a very good job. I love this patch as much as I love the sky sports patch. I am having trouble deciding as to which one I want to use. I think I am going to switch back and forth between the two.

I asked Prakash if he could figure out the error. I may try and change my orginal nine files into bmp files to see if that works.

Me too got white color instead of green but i have installed bats,faces,stumps and tutsi patch. Please Give me a soln because without these patches cric 2005 is nothing.

I don't think this will work but try out the attached file below.

Attachments

• 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.zip
    60.4 KB · Views: 7
Prakash you got any idea whats wrong? It works fine for me. Maybe you could try importing the files like you did for the ten sports and sky sports. Get nine3.0 from cricket 04. The files needed are 9down, 9score, 9name, 9back

Users who are viewing this thread