9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
The problem occured because the image dimentions are not in powers of 2 (2,4,16,32,64,128.....) when I resized them it works fine for me. Here's the resized fsh file.

Attachments

• 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.zip
    59.2 KB · Views: 45
Great work Prakash, I will have to add that note to my tutorial. The nine download will be updated with the fixxed version.

aussie1st said:
Great work Prakash, I will have to add that note to my tutorial. The nine download will be updated with the fixxed version.
When are you going to release the new one? While you're at it do you realise that the team name overlaps the runs when they get to over 3 digits (100 or over). Also Prakrash, do you think it's possible to swap wickets and runs around because I'm desperate for that.

These patches, are they just for the PC, or is there any for the PS2?

aus5892 said:
When are you going to release the new one? While you're at it do you realise that the team name overlaps the runs when they get to over 3 digits (100 or over). Also Prakrash, do you think it's possible to swap wickets and runs around because I'm desperate for that.

What new one are you talking about? If you meant the fixed version it is already out. Thanks for that error it has been fixed just re-download the nine patch same download file.

Yep these patches are for PC I don't know how to get it to PS2.

Could someone tell me if this works or not? There is only one thing changed currently, that is the batting scorecard. Everything else will be white. Please tell me if the batting scorecard has changed to a nine texture or if that is also white.
I am trying a texture of size 640 * 480 which disobeys the power of 2 law.

Attachments

• ninebeta.zip
    215.2 KB · Views: 10
hey aussie start making fullversion for mega patch, if u require other screen's rfe templates pm me....

Yep I am as you can see with the file above. I have a 2 week holiday so hopefully I can finish it.

gr8 for megapatch.........wanna show developers that there is a thing called "Patch"

BTW are you the one download for the patch? If so could you maybe try it if you have the time to. As last time I released the nine patch everybody except me was getting white stuff.

aussie1st said:
BTW are you the one download for the patch? If so could you maybe try it if you have the time to. As last time I released the nine patch everybody except me was getting white stuff.
I didn't get white stuff, it works fine for me!

Great Stuff aussie1st and dasvicky
You both are doing a gr8 job. Everyone should be thankful to you and your team guys.

try to do complete version by two weeks(ofcourse i am very mich concerned abt the mega patch)

Users who are viewing this thread