9th November: AUS/NZ v Eng/Wal (T25)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
First ever origin game, post teams ASAP. Match at the GABBA on a normal pitch.

TEAM GB
1) Briggsey
2) Leicester Fox
3) Monty57
4) THE BARMY ARMY
5) Maney2k7
6) paulnixon1 (wk)
7) treva (c)
8) The Spin
9) evertonfan
10) w3lshrugby
11) Drewska

Going for 2 spinners and 3 seamers on a normal wicket to balance it out. With the lack of batsman 3 new recruits had to be put in, and this will most likely go down to just the 4 pure batsman on a batting track. Wolf is unlucky to miss out and will most likely replace the least effective spinner for the next match (unless they both perform brilliantly). We have a long tail, but a team of pure players can only be an advantage...

Ooh I'm opening, a big responsibility to open in my internationa debut and I'll look forward to it. Trev are you an allrounder or do we have a long tail? Oh well our bowlers are good enough and in this shorter form of the game it's up to the top order to make fast runs. Can't wait to hit Griffo for 6 if he plays :D

Last edited:
Good team there, happy to be batting 3rd in not only my internation debut my full cricsim debut. Im sure the best team will win (england)

Well seeing as its T25 id say experimenting is the best way to go. Like RL T20, anyone can win so its worth experimenting with the lineups. I look forward to giving us an explosive start at the top of the order :)

Team GB to win. I am ready to perform on the big stage once again against these Convicts/New Zealanders.

Well I will be experimenting most of the ODI series as well. Would like to have a set team for the real cricket matches, test matches...

C'mon Australia/NZ! Looking foward to making my international debut! :)

Users who are viewing this thread