Team GB - Nation of Origin

I am very very happy to be selected in the team! :) Thanks ever so much you guys.
And by the way one more think...........
GO YOU BRITS!!!!!!!!!

We certinally need to start a bit quicker and try to build big partenships. Big game for me as im opening.

lets get off to a roaring start- knock 'em back then the middle order can come in and get a big score (me)

He was talking in terms of hair though Briggs.
Well thats completely out of the question then. No one can fill my boots in those terms. Irreplacable. If we were basing this squad on hair, I would have been owner, chairman, captain, vice captain, and team mascot!

But yet I am dropped for the first ODI, shocking.

Afternoon skipper, I will be dropped for the next game then. Although I have to say you didn't help matters by keeping me on when Mr.I am Brilliant was bowling well and had overs left.

This comp is tight at the moment, everyone won one lost one.

disappointed to have scored slowly, but at least i have my first ever cricsim average :p

we'll win the next game

Back to the original squad for 1st T25 game. So that'll be Briggs back in for Skatey and Wolf out for Rhys. Although Briggs will be pushed down to 4...

See what happens when I play. Victory thats what!

Trev, we really should have signed LF during the off season!! Bloody amazing!!

I'd like to be at 3 next game, we seem to be struggling there.

Well we won without you also Briggs ;) Great win, LF on fire and so is myself with bat and ball! Fantastic work so far and another win gives us a great chance for the final. My dilema is whether to bring back Skateboarder instead of Monty who's having a hard time. I think for our game at Sophia Gardens we will play 3 spinners and choose a bowling pitch. I have faith in our top order to do the goods on a poor pitch!

Chez I hope you saw my reason for leaving you out before it was deleted. You will most likely be back for next game. Now lets go smash these Aussies!

Chez I hope you saw my reason for leaving you out before it was deleted. You will most likely be back for next game. Now lets go smash these Aussies!

Thats the team spirit! :clap Definitely, Chez will be cheering you guys while playing this game too! Won't you Chez? After all its just a game. :)

I will be supporting Team GB in all of their future matches, definitely Suren. You have to support your country and I hope they do the best they can

Users who are viewing this thread