9th November: AUS/NZ v Eng/Wal (T25)

Great Britain didnt have a chance chasing this total:p

As I said that GB werent gonna win this. 2 matches, 2 predictions, 2 Correct Predictions.

Terrible performance, GB should be ashamed of themselves, I think they need a bowling allrounder in the side. :P

Aww, Hooper is boss.
EVERYBODY! Highlight Lee's sig! And please tell me what it says:p

Well let me know how batsman can let the 2 opening bowlers go for 4 an over in 25 overs? Disgraceful batting to be brutally honest. Anyway this was a waste of a game as far as i'm concerned. Let the real stuff begin...

P.S Great stuff Chez!

I wasn't disgraceful! I scored around a run a ball it was Briggsys blocking :p We didn't get off to a flyer to be fair and we were in no position to chase it, bring on the proper stuff then. We desrved to win though :p

Bitters cant play me!

4.1 Spin to brad352, OUT, That ball caught the edge and struck the stumps. brad352 cant belive it
19.6 Spin to Left_'nder, OUT, Bowled him! Great delivery by Spin. Left_'nder didnt have a clue

I got Brad out! Not so good are you brad?

Could have done with some support from... well anyone really. Batsmen, bowlers, whoever. lets step it up for the next match

Well I guess it is realistic if I can't play spin and I actually bowl left arm orthodox :eek:

Anyway, great win, I played well. Looking foward to the next game, which will be another win :)

I bowled well and made alot of batsmen play and miss, it was the one 6 which blew out my figures. It was my run out which changed the match off my own bowling

I bowled well and made alot of batsmen play and miss, it was the one 6 which blew out my figures. It was my run out which changed the match off my own bowling
They were batting to slowly anyways, I don't think your lucky run out made a difference. You just underarmed it.

Users who are viewing this thread