MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for that but can you suggest the best controller under rs500? I would also like to play other games like fifa and all using the controller, In that bundle I can't see the quality of the controller.
I doubt any controller that cheap would be any better than the bundled one, either spend more and get a Logitech or Xbox controller, or save your money, try the bundled one and buy a new one later if you don't like it.

silksoft

School Cricketer
I doubt any controller that cheap would be any better than the bundled one, either spend more and get a Logitech or Xbox controller, or save your money, try the bundled one and buy a new one later if you don't like it.
ok thanks i will keep your advice in mind

Abdullah Shehzad

School Cricketer
I don't have much idea about joystick,
is this joystick have all the required controls?
neroyoung.png

or only Xbox controller has all of them?
but I'm also having the same joystick,but I'm not able to play even on shot.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't have much knowledge about the game pads, so can you kindly explain me about the analog?
there is a button called Analog in the middle of the controller...turn that ON,you'll see a red light

Adarsh914

School Cricketer
plzzz..can any tell me how can i Change the line of the ball.....my player is continous bowling on the same line...so...plzz...can any tell me....how to change the line of the ball...plzzz.....

Mana

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Read the manual and figured first thing would be to get in the nets and have a hit. After an hour i havent been able to swing the bat at anything. All i can do is either leave a ball or play no shot. Have tried every button on controller. Using Playmax controller that came with special edition. I know it must be something simple i am missing, i havent used a controller since PS2 days playing Resident Evil.

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Read the manual and figured first thing would be to get in the nets and have a hit. After an hour i havent been able to swing the bat at anything. All i can do is either leave a ball or play no shot. Have tried every button on controller. Using Playmax controller that came with special edition. I know it must be something simple i am missing, i havent used a controller since PS2 days playing Resident Evil.

I am not sure if this will work same as xbox controller, but have you tried you using left and right sticks? Here is a basic thing to do; move the left stick either up or down, it will be either front or back foot depending on the invert option you have selected, and move the right stick in the direction you want to hit the shot.

Mana

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I am not sure if this will work same as xbox controller, but have you tried you using left and right sticks? Here is a basic thing to do; move the left stick either up or down, it will be either front or back foot depending on the invert option you have selected, and move the right stick in the direction you want to hit the shot.

Thanks mate yes using sticks works it was just i had failed to realise the little button between the sticks was an activation button for the sticks lol. I am doing ok so far with my batting against seam and swing but spin has me baffled. Also finding that not having an indication of the fielding placements is causing me lots of grief and runouts. I would like to see an image in top left corner of screen showing current field placements.

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
spin has me baffled
One advice I would give while batting against spin on lower difficulty level is; wait for it (longer than faster deliveries) and then hit. Waiting actually also gives you that little extra time to decide the line of the delivery.

I would like to see an image in top left corner of screen showing current field placements.

Fielding radar has been purposely kept out of this game so that batsmen can use the pro cam look of the field just like in real life, I am not sure what option for that must be on your controller, but for xbox its the left trigger (LT) for viewing and right stick for moving that view.

Users who are viewing this thread