A few help thingies for ICC 2006

*JJ*

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello there. I'm new to this forum and bought ICC 2006 last week. I just have a few questions about the game.

How do you edit the database? Players names, players stats etc.

Is there a way to judge either the potential or the general ability of a player other than form?

Where do I get either a patch or the Ashes update?

Thanks for your help and sorry if there's another part of the forum for this type of stuff.

Player names can be edited in game, just click their profiles and personal tab (i think, it's the last tab), database is locked and is yet to be penetrated, patches are available in the Internet Game tab, Ashes Edition is available possibly through this or as a standalone game from childishthings.co.uk and player abilities can not be seen in game, you have to look at their averages and get to know them to see if they're good, as in real life you do not have a rating out of 100 to judge players by.

aus5892 said:
Player names can be edited in game, just click their profiles and personal tab (i think, it's the last tab), database is locked and is yet to be penetrated, patches are available in the Internet Game tab, Ashes Edition is available possibly through this or as a standalone game from childishthings.co.uk and player abilities can not be seen in game, you have to look at their averages and get to know them to see if they're good, as in real life you do not have a rating out of 100 to judge players by.

Thanks for that. I like the fact you can't just see how good a guy is straight away. One things that tends to make other games very easy.

Like football managers with their overall even though on ICC the youth players have 2nd team averages which is very good for the game

Users who are viewing this thread