a great idea

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys i was thinking if codemaster's can try some thing different that can be fun' there is should be a hard mode infact exteremly hard and easy' the hard mode should have no ball marker' if there is no ball marker the game would be extremly hard to play and for the easy mode there should be a ball marker'

Thats a good idea, I think thats alot of the problem with Cricket games in general, once you know where its gonna pitch you can set yourself up. Once you can't, it becomes alot harder (just try yourself for real!)

Ya man thot would be great idea if they take out without the marker ball in extremely hard mode. If they don't than hopefully some1 would take a patch of with no cursor.

I think the marker should be there because it is hard to judge the length. Maybe the cursor should appear at the last second after the bowler has bowled it.

yea that will be so cool coz when you are playing with cursor it's easy to score even on hard mode...

i'm not convinced that's a good idea, an idea "yes" but good well...
i think the curser should appear in a small time frame the longer your batsmen stays at the crease the longer the curser remains visible, maybe for the tail enders it takes an extremely long time before the curser becomes visible. also if your playing against a mate how's he going to place a crser he can't even see.

Well when playing as 2 player then the cursor shuld be there but when playing as 1 player against the cpu then the marker shuld be disable and appear in the very short time.

J.Coney said:
i think the curser should appear in a small time frame the longer your batsmen stays at the crease the longer the curser remains visible, maybe for the tail enders it takes an extremely long time before the curser becomes visible. .

I think this is a great idea :)

J.Coney said:
i think the curser should appear in a small time frame the longer your batsmen stays at the crease the longer the curser remains visible, maybe for the tail enders it takes an extremely long time before the curser becomes visible.

I think it's a great idea. It wouldn't really work in a two player game, but would be brilliant when playing against the computer.

Commentators are always talking about seeing the ball early... Good thinking

What would be great is to actually try and pick the delivery by looking at the action of the bowler as he comes in.

J.Coney said:
i think the curser should appear in a small time frame the longer your batsmen stays at the crease the longer the curser remains visible, maybe for the tail enders it takes an extremely long time before the curser becomes visible. also if your playing against a mate how's he going to place a crser he can't even see.
Yeah, that's a good idea, would work well ;)

J.Coney that is a brilliant idea.I really hope they have this in BLIC.It would add so much realism.It would really make you try to get a batsman settled first before going for the big shots.Awesome idea!:)

J.Coney said:

As has been said, this is a really wonderful idea. It'll make the game much more realestic and will probably be better than EA's concentration meter.

I think there is no ball marker in c2k in expert mode.

c2k doesn't count ;)

Users who are viewing this thread