A Thousand Suns - Linkin Park's New Album

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
After a long time finally we have a new album from Linkin Park. This album will be released in September. A single from this album has already been released titled "The Catalyst" through EA's new Medal of Honor game. This new song has reached No.1 in Rock songs table within 2 weeks.

You can buy this song here and you can also get complete information about this new album Here.

The Tracks in this new album are:
  1. The Requiem
  2. The Radiance
  3. Burning In The Skies
  4. Empty Spaces
  5. When They Come For Me
  6. Robot Boy
  7. Jornada Del Muerto
  8. Waiting For The End
  9. Blackout
  10. Wretches And Kings
  11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love
  12. Iridescent
  13. Fallout
  14. The Catalyst
  15. The Messenger

I have pre-ordered after listening to "The Catalyst". What about you guys?

http://www.billboard.com/news/linki...o-1-debut-on-rock-1004108287.story?tag=hpfeed
[/CENTER]

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Catalyst rocks but probably is not better than their best songs i.e. In the end and What I've done.
Excited to listen to some more of this album but I guess I'll have to wait before the singles release.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I did like the Catalyst however I hope that not all songs are as 'techno' as it was, can't wait for the album though

ARay

County Cricketer
I love Linkin Park. Absolutely brilliant band. A lot of people didn't like Minutes to Midnight mainly because they moved away from their original genre. I do agree it took me a while to appreciate that albums music - with time I actually started liking all the songs except valentine's day :p

Looking forward to their new album! :)

Hitterman

International Coach
I love Linkin Park. Absolutely brilliant band. A lot of people didn't like Minutes to Midnight mainly because they moved away from their original genre. I do agree it took me a while to appreciate that albums music - with time I actually started liking all the songs except valentine's day
For me, Minutes to Midnight was their best. I didn't liked Valentine's Day when I heard it first but the big part of the song comes at the end which sounds great.
The Catalyst rocks but probably is not better than their best songs i.e. In the end and What I've done.
That's true. What I've Done, ITE and New Divide are better than this but it's also a decent song :)

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I do like Linkin Park but I just couldn't listen to The Catalyst. It was absolutely dreadful! I hope the rest of the new album doesn't sound like that.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Same, agree with Iridium. I really like LP but Catalyst sounded horrible to me even after listening to it 10 times. Waiting for the rest of the album before passing judgement though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread