A word from EA regarding possible patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm not too late - I've only just seen this thread.

A few things that cannot be fixed easily by our patchmakers are:

1: the "end of day bug" reverting back 2 sessions. This is recoverable by us by saving before the expected close and reverting back if the problem occurs. An extension of this however, is that a drawn test match can try and go into day 6, which causes the game to crash. I cannot find a fix for this (as The_gas will testify to)

2: The new ball not being received in a test match.

3: Bowlers bowling more than 10 overs in ODI.

There are other things that are annoying, but I think these are 3 fundamental issues that hopefully could be fixed quite easily.

Edit: I play on pc, but I believe many people have complained about not being able to save a game during a test match on the x-box.

Last edited:
the biggest bug in this game is the fielding bug i.e the extraordinary number of misfields..if EA releases a patch fixing just this one bug,that will more than enough....

For me, the biggest bugs which affect gameplay the most are :

1. Fielders are too fast (by 10x at least)

2. CPU bowls too many yorkers

3. CPU bowls too much on middle & leg stump.

4. Seam movement is just "random" , play probly 100 games and only seen about 5 balls move off the seam.

5. Need a player /squad editor.

Everything else in the game can be edited by our own patchmakers.

Dive needs a bit of tweaking. The batsman when dives usually falls over the line rather than behind thus resulting in a ronout because he was in the air when the stumps broke. Make the dive happen a bit early so the batsman then slides to the crease and reduces the chance of a runout rather than creating one from nothing.

Make reverse swing able to be bowled anywhere, and that bloody create player bug where they all come out brown. And no balls in county one day games, needs to be a free hit, theres nothing clearly stating you have a free hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread