AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

pls give me link of big edit v 0.1. t

pls give me link of big edit v 0.1. t

How much times should I tell you NOT to use text speech. From next time I will report to the moderators. Use please instead of pls/plz and blah blah

People will have it but we cannot post it here so I don't think so you can get it:noway

Last edited:
what is the reason kindly say ??

i don't know what is text speech ? tell me

mehul19 added 4 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

you dipak......... never give kindly anser to the people who are new in plantcricket.. all the people where i post something then they are said to me dont use text speech....

butttt what is text speech plannetcrickettttt

I posted in my previous post itself. All this u, dis, plz, plz, ur all is text speech. Instead use Please, This, You, Your etc etd

thank you my friend :banana2

when i click on go it works but after some time it stops

Last edited:
i want to import a texpack file in big editor latest version - user 2010

Doesn't he mean he wants to replace the texpack file? If yes, it can be done. Or I'm missing something...

Doesn't he mean he wants to replace the texpack file? If yes, it can be done. Or I'm missing something...

He means IMPORT an texpack it is feature in older version that you just click import and select the texpack and it is automatically replaced with the correct file but this feature was removed afterwards because abbh though it would be better done by a standalone modmanager that khitiz wanted to make

Users who are viewing this thread