AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

i have windows vista....just downloaded the game....but whenever i open BIGEditor.exe ...it says "File corrupted" !! why does it say so??
4gb ram
2.53 ghz vista
ati radeon hd3650 512 mb video card

hello.This file gives error failed to open/ create file=3. what should i do?

hey, i just joined recently but for some reason, big editor 0.1 isn't valid. Could you please send me a link to download thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i downloaded big editor. but when i installed it an error came saying d3dx9_41.dll file is missing
can u please help me fix this problem
i have
windows 7
intel i3 processor 2.40ghz
4 gb ram

Hi.. Everything is working fine when replacing the files in the big editor, but when i try to open the game, it stucks at loading screen for hours.. I tried leaving the game to load for more than 9 hours and it never loaded completely.. Somebody please help me with this.. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i am getting error failed to open big archieve error:an attempt to made to made a load a program with an incorrect format
please help me !!!!!
please !

Help

hey i downloaded big editor. but when i installed it an error came saying d3dx9_41.dll file is missing
can u please help me fix this problem
i have
windows 7
intel i3 processor 2.40ghz
4 gb ram

I've the same problem..Help plzz..:(:(

i don't know....how to import bats,kits....there is no import option available in bigeditor...i have read the tutorial but its not helping me...

need some help..........

help me

i hv downloaded the big editor provided in the first page can any one temme how to use the editor to change jersies,kits and bats

bigeditor, need help

hey ab, can you expaln step by step how to use the bigeditor. i tried to do it but when i strted the match the match didn't load successfully and kept loading. I just need to know how i put India team kit in their. Please help. thankyou :wave :thumbs

i dont tnik that my big editor is synchronized to my aco09 game as when i replace files nothing happens in the game

BIG Editor

When I replace anything using the BIG Editor, it hangs. A dialogue box appears as IMPORTING & when I check the Task Manager, it shows BIG Editor (NOT RESPONDING). The only solution after that is to restart the computer. I have already tried accessing it as ADMINISTRATOR but it still hangs. I have asked for a solution earlier also but no one replied. :(
Please, I need a solution to this. :(

----------

i hv downloaded the big editor provided in the first page can any one temme how to use the editor to change jersies,kits and bats

Do not use TEXT SPEECH in this forum. It is banned. Write TELL ME instead of TEMME. :facepalm

Can I download old versions of the BIG Editor? Because the instructions to replace dds, etc. are described with the old version. If we can, please post the download link.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread