AC09 file formats

khanashher

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I am playing a match, the batsmen stop in the middle while running & get run out. What is the solution to this problem. I have tried reinstalling the game, but the problem persists.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A strange problem. Could be a problem with your Graphics card, but I am not sure. :)

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
A strange problem. Could be a problem with your Graphics card, but I am not sure. :)
I don't think Its my graphic problem i have nvidia graphic card and 2 gb ddr 2 ram .even some of the heavy and big games works fine on my computer like major league baseball,nba2k11 and wheelman those games having 8 gb and 7 and half gb those games works fine and ashes cricket game is just having only 2 gb .not many times batsmen stuck in the middle sometimes it stuck

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well I tried a lot to understand these .model files but so far I am unsuccessful. Well only possibility to get models is by extracting them directly from the memory.
I don't know about other softwares that can capture or extract scenes from the game using Directx or OpenGL, but here is one which I find some days ago know as 3D Ripper DX.Here is its LINK.
It is not working for me but it may work for somebody else and also if you know any other such tools do post here.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
link said:
3D Ripper DX supports only DirectX 6.x, 8.x and 9.x applications. OpenGL, older versions of DirectX and software renderers are not supported.

I want to know whether it works for DirectX 11...

mitu

School Cricketer
whenever i click on ashes cricket 09.exe file it will not open anything and create one file of cricket2008.w32.dmp of around 32 kb. what is the problem in my game? how can i run this and play? pls tell me as soon as possible.. thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread