(AC09 Graphics) FACES>>Salman Butt & Shahid Afridi Face (Preview) Added - Page 8-9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo

Club Captain
Some more previews from Night matches( Subcontinent Outfield)

Attachments

• 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 175

coolz_hari

International Coach
are you online buyer ?
as my signature tells i am really waiting for ABh's texture editor. we have many things to edit in this game. If that is released then we will have plenty of work to do for this game

Glasswings21

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh i just love the pepsi ropes but how about something else pepsi for the game to globalize as at the moment these men in green have not much to dominate while stepping into the grounds watching no pepsi sponsors besides their shirts;) but oh yea the ropes have been a new addition to the line and i hope we'd get to see some more pepsi in the game thanks for the ropes.:p

Last edited:

Bravo

Club Captain
Oh i just love the pepsi stump's but how about something else pepsi for the game to globalize as at the moment these men in green have not much to dominate while stepping into the grounds watching no pepsi sponsors besides their shirts;) but oh yea the stumps have been a new addition to the line and i hope we'd get to see some more pepsi in the game thanks for the stumps.:p

Its Pepsi rope not pepsi stumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread