AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

In order:
- no-one apart from TG
- yes it will - I think the biggie is the 'power' stat (if there is one), as it seems a lot easier to score runs very quickly with power hitters like Pietersen and Flintoff.

lazy_chesnut added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Not to do with cricket expressly, but to do with forum usage nevertheless.

Yes but im on here to talk about cricket, not forum usage so leave your stupid comments to your self and dont read my posts if all you seem to want to do is complain and offend people instaed of giving your opinion. I gave my opinion on a subject of the game and you called me ignorant when there was no need it was my opinion i would have respected you if you would have said yes i agree or no i disagree and gave your opinion and added some points but no you have to start a conflict and well i have lost repect for you.

Does anybody know if I can only play online against people who have also installed this patch?

I think I remember reading that the person without the patch will be prompted online to get the patch before they can play the person with the patch online if that makes any sense! :)

dutchad added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Yes but im on here to talk about cricket, not forum usage so leave your stupid comments to your self and dont read my posts if all you seem to want to do is complain and offend people instaed of giving your opinion. I gave my opinion on a subject of the game and you called me ignorant when there was no need it was my opinion i would have respected you if you would have said yes i agree or no i disagree and gave your opinion and added some points but no you have to start a conflict and well i have lost repect for you.

Anyone for a game of deja vu?????:)

To be honest mate he is the one with the point. I don't tend to post a lot really unless I've got something HUGE to say (never). I prefer to read up on what's happening and see people's opinions. But this is becoming increasingly hard when you seem to post every 20 minutes or so, asking the same questions, not understanding the point of a beta and, although it's not a HUGE issue, the grammar is pretty appalling.

I'm a fellow Xbox 360 user and the word of the day is "patience." I'm really enoying reading everyone's reactions to the fixed bug, better loading times, better realism so on and so forth. So it's very frustrating reading your posts when it seems to be "when is it out for xbox," "there must be an exact date now," "does anyone know when it's out for xbox?" If you'd of read the posts building up to this beta then you'd be aware that it'll take a little while for us to get this patch with 2 open betas, and the good ol' xbox quality testers. So please stop asking the same questions and read up on all information before posting new ones.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but it's driving me insane mate!

I can't say I've lost any respect for you.

As for ti being your opinion, you did describe feature additions as something "that will take no time atall". This is objectively incorrect, therefore you were commenting from a position of ignorance ("lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular"). That is not opinion; it is fact.

As much as I'd rather not (and I'm sure everyone else feels the same), I can play this game all day.

I completely respect you and have nothing against you and i never said when is it out on xbox, i know that its some time late october i think, so dunno why you said that. What i was saying is, is it possible for the patch to be released a bit earlier than expected, you never know of course its a possibilitie. I know there complications with xbox but they could of been sorted sooner than later and im just egerley awaiting as im enjoying reading all the great feeback. It wasnt your place to say tho, nothing remotely to do with you as i was not talking to you in the first place which bugs me as this flares up arguments, im not gonna start one but im just saying what i think. No need for punctuation as were not even close to taking about cricket which is why im in this forum soo...

I completely respect you and have nothing against you and i never said when is it out on xbox, i know that its some time late october i think, so dunno why you said that. What i was saying is, is it possible for the patch to be released a bit earlier than expected, you never know of course its a possibilitie. I know there complications with xbox but they could of been sorted sooner than later and im just egerley awaiting as im enjoying reading all the great feeback. It wasnt your place to say tho, nothing remotely to do with you as i was not talking to you in the first place which bugs me as this flares up arguments, im not gonna start one but im just saying what i think. No need for punctuation as were not even close to taking about cricket which is why im in this forum soo...

I think I have seen this post before and before and before and before....:)

Does anyone feel that the the silly point and short leg fielders need to be a little bit closer with their helmets on???...If its possible to include it in the patch then it would be nice...

Ok mate, in being danger of being once again accused of jumping in to your argument, its driving me nuts.

You do realise by not using punctuation etc people tend to skip past your posts and ignore them! Resulting in you asking something twice!

Secondly you cant ignore the fact, that you did say you thought it would take no time at all!!.... Without having a proper knowledge of programming etc how can you have any grounds to base this opinion on!

Not having a go, not giving you stick, just trying to explain why some people may get irratated!

Now back to the cricket!!

I think I have seen this post before and before and before and before....:)

Yep, but he's not learning. And he's trash talking some Lof the most senior members of PlanetCricket, who, regardless of how Tom (LC) talks to people at times (sometimes in a rather negetive way, but its a public forum, we need people like him to bring down the excitement ;) love you really) I've seen countless times where he tries to help people, specifically jamershepp.

All we're asking for is well structured post so we can read them, and overall, just be nice with people instead of instigating negative replies.

Its getting away from the point, but will anyone make jamershepp learn? Please God, tell me someone will get through to him.

I can't say I've lost any respect for you.

As for ti being your opinion, you did describe feature additions as something "that will take no time atall". This is objectively incorrect, therefore you were commenting from a position of ignorance ("lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular"). That is not opinion; it is fact.

As much as I'd rather not (and I'm sure everyone else feels the same), I can play this game all day.

I have not lost respect for you atall and im deeply sorry for this comment as it is false. Instead of calling me ignorant as im not an ignorant person this is the main reason it offended me abit you could of explained to me why it will take time and as this is not what i belived as i have not been told otherwise and i would have respected your opinion i just believe you went the wrong way about it, and what i was thinking was there was a lot of adjustments in the beta patch so i just thought these little notches would not take to long as patch was only just over a month or so, but i have nothing against you. Hope you understand.

Its getting away from the point, but will anyone make jamershepp learn? Please God, tell me someone will get through to him.

Come on to be fair he only wants new gameplay, new batting physics and the correct boots worn by each players!

Should take no time at all!;)

Ill edit this! Im messing, now chill out and please take the advice as some of your points and feedback are appreciated!

You are on a forum, you are talking to everyone. If someone wants to reply to you, they can.

Yes i am aware of that believe it or not but i wasnt chatting to everyone Normally i am of course but i wasnt i was chatting to an individual thats what i think you need to understand.

Yes i am aware of that believe it or not but i wasnt chatting to everyone Normally i am of course but i wasnt i was chatting to an individual thats what i think you need to understand.

Thats what PM's and visitor messages are for if you don't want people to react to your posts. And that has been said before as well.

Users who are viewing this thread