Requests Accepted AC09 Requests thread

Can anyone please tell me if there anything list a list of filenames in this game available just like .fshlist is available for Cricket07 game? If yes, please provide me with the link for it.

Not too much going on in here. No recent stuff. Check out the threads of Kabooka and Meet for some of the downloads.

Thank you so much again mate,Sorry,1 concern again :D "angry pixels patch doesn't tweak pacing i think,it is more of remvoing stuff like marker" :p

Yeah, it's that actually. But, there aren't any/many patches of that sort around for this game.

Yeah, it's that actually. But, there aren't any/many patches of that sort around for this game.

i think ......you are wrong ..this time ...because .....i have make final patch..
its work ..... great....try...it .....then prediect.......please play first.....i have
make real cricket game....belive me....

Feature:

1) A.I play more and more sensible ...this time...with more comfortable

2) A.I play lofted shot during run rate above 6.00 ....its look,,like a
real game....in the world...........

3) A.I chase score very very......comfortable....

4) A.I batsman play long inning......depend your bowlling attack...

5) A.I play diffrent ...diffrent shot and different... diffrent direction...

6) A.I now cannot foolish out...when play same shot.....

I know mate,your patch must have been an awesome but sorry I can't download beta 1 and 2 :spy :D:D:D

...........but why......give me reason........anyway no special needed to beta 1 and
beta 2 patch..........you can use my final patch without beta patch........ok

Okay buddy. Thanks for the information. I'd look in the tutorials and try and make some creations here too. :)

oh great... :D great to hear that mate... :) and there isn't any vast difference between c07's bat making and face making tutorial.... :cheers eagerly waiting to see your creations for AC09...and mate any help needed for AC09 just PM me ..we'll love to help you..:)

----------

I am new to ashes cricket 2009,Please recommand me some "Kitpack,logopack,Face pack,overlay,A.I PATCH"?

for patches try user2010's or PS_Studios IPL Patch....:D for faces there isn't any HD Facemaker for AC09 i meant to say not that high quality faces which face makers like charu and other modders make for C07 ....if you want full ODI 2012 Kits , stumps,roster and also bats wait for my patch. :) and also try my bats , arjind also makes great creations....

Users who are viewing this thread