Requests Accepted AC09 Requests thread

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Can Anyone make the latest England 2013 ODI kit ? Of Course, with batpads,
wkpads etc. Please ? :(

I've made the T20 kit (almost the same, but uses grey instead of white), but without any accessories...

attachment.php

Attachments

• England T20 kit 2013.7z
    530.4 KB · Views: 137
  • England T20 kit Splash.jpg
    England T20 kit Splash.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 321

cskarthik

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ind vs aus patch! 7 odi series! and stats change for all players in ashes 2009 roster!

paventhanaji

School Cricketer
ipl

I Already installed the Ashes Cricket 09...But How to get & install the IPL New patch..Any one pls help ..if any ipl.

supahdave

School Cricketer
Hi all, first time posting around these parts.

I've just done a fresh install and have no patching/modding experience whatsoever. I just wondered what would be the best thing to do to get international cricket team rosters/kits updated. I've tried having a look around but I'm pretty rubbish at these things!

Any help is much appreciated. :D

Ramz

International Coach
Can anyone make the Pakistan ODI Kit they used currently in the UAE and South Africa and also the new India ODI kit?

alwinmathew

School Cricketer
Is there any latest roster update?? i can't find any without sachin as he is retired.
please give me a link if there is any...

spear_lashley

School Cricketer
Plzzzzz....I want 3 install India kit...but don't know how to do it...Plzzz give steps or upload the video..plzzz Dipak

vinit85

Club Captain
It seems that Nikhil V is not going to release his "Six distance calculator patch" & "Full tournament patch"
As we are well known that these two patches are the most awaited patch voted by the users...
since Ashes cricket'13 has been flopped, expectation from Ashes cricket'09 patch makers has been automatically increased...
so, expecting from other patch makers to try for "Six distance calculator patch" & "Full tournament patch" will be released by them...

Users who are viewing this thread