Add Kenya to Test Calendar?

Shold Kenya be added to the Test Championship?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

sonic

Guys I'm seriously considering adding Kenya to the online Test Championship calendar to make 11 teams and 10 series per year...this would then mean that everyone will play an even number of home and away matches...please cast your thoughts and votes...thanks

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I think you should but who are we going to replace or are we going to add Kenya without replacing any teams?Having Kenya would make the test championship better.Sonic,you have 951 posts. :up:

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No, i don't think we should add kenya. They don't play test cricket and are still a few years off, so it would be stupid to add them. Let's just keep it to the current schedual.

R

radaga

i voted yes because they have proven they can cause an upset and also because it would make it more fair towards bangladesh and zimbabwe

S

sonic

part of my reasoning guys is that it will allow people like Lisle and Auwais to gain some morale boosting, possibly "easy" wins rather than being on the wrong end of things all the time (no disrespect of course ;) ) :band:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 16 2003, 02:34 AM
part of my reasoning guys is that it will allow people like Lisle and Auwais to gain some morale boosting, possibly "easy" wins rather than being on the wrong end of things all the time (no disrespect of course ;) ) :band:
I agree sonic.......
but I didnt wanted to dissappoint anyone, but I have booked Kenya for rest of the year
thx

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 17 2003, 01:35 AM
I agree sonic.......
but I didnt wanted to dissappoint anyone, but I have booked Kenya for rest of the year
thx
ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

dumboooo..

that plan also fails sonic.... :D

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 16 2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 17 2003, 01:35 AM
I agree sonic.......
thx
ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

dumboooo..

that plan also fails sonic.... :D
Uh-oh! :o :(

Users who are viewing this thread