• No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Other - In thread

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yup, this place is like a Siren, I want to sail away to calmer waters but it keeps luring me in towards danger

I am sure it is because of the alluring nature of the various members:p

dutchad added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

But will it survive the great smiliey cull of 2010?

Yes, almost certainly

Yes! Kill The Smiley, kill the smiley, kill the smiley......

There really is no need for smilies outside of :) :( ;) :sarcasm and :p

The rest are moot

The rest are moot
That's basically what will likely happen, though there's a strong argument to remove the :sarcasm smiley, half the people using it shouldn't and the rest are using it in a post they likely shouldn't be making.

I actually hate this ';)' especially when people post it for no reason.

There really is no need for smilies outside of and

The rest are moot

If you're telling me in this day and age that the :sausage smilie isn't needed you sir are a fool. An uneducated fool.

That's basically what will likely happen, though there's a strong argument to remove the :sarcasm smiley, half the people using it shouldn't and the rest are using it in a post they likely shouldn't be making.

I wouldn't be sad to see that go either, I rarely use it myself even when I am being sarcastic.

:) :( and :p at the very least.

Mark added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

If you're telling me in this day and age that the :sausage smilie isn't needed you sir are a fool. An uneducated fool.

Me IZ frum Texas

bush_stupid.jpg

I wouldn't be sad to see that go either, I rarely use it myself even when I am being sarcastic.

and at the very least.

Half the fun when being sarcastic is when people don't realise so I never use it.

So, when will the history be created?
Well as mentioned a few times, the admins are meeting shortly to discuss the Smiley Inflation Issue, so after a few hours of discussion we will remove some. After that we will have a quick discussion of things like vCash and the forums imploding.

IMO anyone over 1000 posts should be allowed to use all the smilies.

The rest can practice showing emotion through their words :p

^Really bad idea, its not easy to get 1000 posts and showing emotions through posts is also really tough.

^Really bad idea, its not easy to get 1000 posts and showing emotions through posts is also really tough.

And you think all the emotions through smiley's are real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread