Affiliate Team Player Stats

aussiemika

School Cricketer
Hi all

How do I enable batting and bowling stats for affiliate teams such as Namibia, PNG etc to display and be recorded when the player comes out to bat or bowl, and to continue to be added to?
Eg, playing a one day series with PNG V UAE. All players have 0 stats after each game (0 matches, runs etc).
Is it a case of needing to add them manually after each game?

Hi all

How do I enable batting and bowling stats for affiliate teams such as Namibia, PNG etc to display and be recorded when the player comes out to bat or bowl, and to continue to be added to?
Eg, playing a one day series with PNG V UAE. All players have 0 stats after each game (0 matches, runs etc).
Is it a case of needing to add them manually after each game?

In the academy, you need to go into each player and check the stats – there are base and earned stats.

Base stats are a snapshot of the player’s real life stats when they were created (it will not have been updated with real life matches played since they were created). Earned are the stats the player has earned in game – my understanding is the game should show you a composite of the two.

Caveat to that is that for some reason the game does not update the stats earned within a competition until that competition finishes.

If the player has 0 in his base stats, yes you’ll have to add them manually. Did you download the teams from the opening post in this thread? If so please tell me the team and username of the creator where there are 0 stats so I can remove them from the Opening Post of that thread – the teams in there are supposed to be created properly, including with stats.

In the academy, you need to go into each player and check the stats – there are base and earned stats.

Base stats are a snapshot of the player’s real life stats when they were created (it will not have been updated with real life matches played since they were created). Earned are the stats the player has earned in game – my understanding is the game should show you a composite of the two.

Caveat to that is that for some reason the game does not update the stats earned within a competition until that competition finishes.

If the player has 0 in his base stats, yes you’ll have to add them manually. Did you download the teams from the opening post in this thread? If so please tell me the team and username of the creator where there are 0 stats so I can remove them from the Opening Post of that thread – the teams in there are supposed to be created properly, including with stats.

Cheers blocker. It was the tournament not being finished that was the problem.
The players with 0 stats had not played any real life matches, so all good on that front too.

Users who are viewing this thread