NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So finally, Afghanistan's first tour to a full member apart from Zimbabwe. Men in Blue are all set to tour West Indies during the Champions Trophy period for a 3 T20 & 3 ODI tour. Its really going to be interesting and would love to see Afghanistan winning either of the competition.

Afghanistan has only played West Indies once where they won against West Indies during the T20 WC.

Schedule

June 2 - First T20I

June 3 - Second T20I

June 5 - Third T20I

June 9 - First ODI

June 11 - Second ODI

June 14 - Third ODI

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It will be a tough challenge but I am sure the blue tigers are ready for it. West Indies have been struggling lately succumbing to England and Pakistan so far. They seem to be slowly improving in my mind, but tours like this for Afghanistan is what will help them to improve and be a better team. They have tons of potential and I am excited for how they will play in this series.

S

Satan666

It will be a tough challenge but I am sure the blue tigers are ready for it. West Indies have been struggling lately succumbing to England and Pakistan so far. They seem to be slowly improving in my mind, but tours like this for Afghanistan is what will help them to improve and be a better team. They have tons of potential and I am excited for how they will play in this series.

Lmao Blue Tigers!

Andrew17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Should be good to see Afghanistan test themselves against an average limited-overs team like the Windies.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Afgahnistan should play Bangladesh, WI and Zimbabwe more. I think even maybe SL. In order to achieve the top five goal in the world rankings it is essential to play higher ranked teams. Or at least, when teams tour India they should play one or two ODIs aganist Afghanistan, just as teams do when they play Ireland on their tour to England. I'd love to see that. Afghanistan deserve a chance to play high ranked teams.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It will be a tough one for Afghanistan but they will surely give their best! [HASHTAG]#AfghanTigers[/HASHTAG]

Andrew17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Afgahnistan should play Bangladesh, WI and Zimbabwe more. I think even maybe SL. In order to achieve the top five goal in the world rankings it is essential to play higher ranked teams. Or at least, when teams tour India they should play one or two ODIs aganist Afghanistan, just as teams do when they play Ireland on their tour to England. I'd love to see that. Afghanistan deserve a chance to play high ranked teams.
Yeah dude, Afghanistan will probably take some time to adjust to higher ranked opposition but they will gain experience overtime and certainly get close to that top 5 goal. Maybe they could be with India or Pakistan just like Ireland is with England. Overall it would be great for them especially if they get test status along with Ireland.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Poor performance from Afghanistan. They can surely do better then this. they need to be calm and not be too excited. Rashid Khan is coming in with a lot of pressure and with his bowling he delivered.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Poor performance from Afghanistan. They can surely do better then this. they need to be calm and not be too excited. Rashid Khan is coming in with a lot of pressure and with his bowling he delivered.
I think they will get better. Considering it is their first tour to the Windies, they are not bowling too bad. But a very poor batting effort nevertheless. If they got to at least 145-150 we would be able to see a close match.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I think they will get better. Considering it is their first tour to the Windies, they are not bowling too bad. But a very poor batting effort nevertheless. If they got to at least 145-150 we would be able to see a close match.
Exactly. Remove Rashid Khan's 33 and that was a petty score. I agree this is their first tour and they will surely gain experience from this. Pollard was out with flu, will be interesting to see how he plays. Also 150 is a minimum that would be required. If they bat well, they have a good bowling attack to defend the total.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Any idea what happened to Mohammad Shahzad? Afghanistan will miss his powerful hitting in the Powerplay.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Afg suddenly 3 down!!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
It's either a boundary or out for Afghanistan this innings.

Users who are viewing this thread