AFL 2006 Premiership Season (Full Preview)

WHERE THE HELL IS NEITZ!!!!!!!!!??????

*Curls Up In A Ball*

Where is Neeeeeeeitz????

*Cries*

WHERE IS HE???????!!!!!!!

Roofrom50 said:
Here we go. This is what they are going to look like. This is just made up :p

scorespz5.jpg
Can tell it's made up because when we (Sydney) have 21 shots, it's generally more like 3 goals 18 behinds.

nabcuplogocolourvl0.gif

deesvsdogskb4.jpg

Goals Demons: A.Yze 4, R. Robertson 3, C. Bruce 3, H. Neville 2, T. Johnstone 2 - Bulldogs: B. Murphy 4, C. Faulkner 2, D. Giansiracusa 2, A. Cooney 2

Disposals Demons: A. Yze 43, A. Davey 21, T. Johnstone 18, C. Bruce 17 - Bulldogs: B. Johnson 23, D. Giansiracusa 22, A. Cooney 19, B. Murphy 17

Reports: Nil

Injuries: Bulldogs: Lindsay Gilbee - Broken right foot - 7 weeks

Crowd: 22, 380 @ M.C.G

Dez said:
WHERE THE HELL IS NEITZ!!!!!!!!!??????

*Curls Up In A Ball*

Where is Neeeeeeeitz????

*Cries*

WHERE IS HE???????!!!!!!!
Lol, well its only the NAB Cup. I think the Demons are saving him for the real season

I just love my scoreboard lol. Seriously your effort into this is great and it's a priveldge to be apart of.

tobes said:
Michael West and Stephen Tiller made it onto the ground before Higgo, Johnno and Crossy! how the he.ll?
Like i said about Neitz. It's only the NAB Cup. Most teams are looking to try out their younger players then playing their experienced players and getting them injured before the real season. :p

*Shakes Fist*

It better be.

*Shakes Harder*

Brad Green better be the two.

*Curls Back Up Into A Ball*

He better be.

*Sleeps*

Lyndsey Gilbey will be a huge loss for the dogs at the start of round 1.

20 Minutes!! Man be prepared to get scores like 289 -259! I play 10 minute ones and I cant get them not to score under 100, because they keep bombing from 55 metres out! And it sucks that there is no way to change rosters  Anyways, Can?t wait for an AFL Story

you can hooper just go to the footy fanatic website and get them!

Hooper said:
20 Minutes!! Man be prepared to get scores like 289 -259! I play 10 minute ones and I cant get them not to score under 100, because they keep bombing from 55 metres out! And it sucks that there is no way to change rosters  Anyways, Can?t wait for an AFL Story
Nah boys, i get scores around 100-130 everytime. I change around the tatics like every quarter, so we play run with the ball, kick long, hold up and stuff like that

Richmond vs Hawthorn @ M.C.G (Saturday Afternoon - Foxtel 2.30pm)

Richmonds Line-Up

B: Kane Johnson - Ray Hall - Mark Chaffey
HB: Andrew Raines - Joel Bowden - Brent Hartigan
C: Shane Tuck - Brett Deledio - Danny Meyer
HF: Nathan Brown - Cleve Hughes - Dean Limbach
FF: Jarrad Oakleynicholls - Jay Schulz - Troy Simmonds
FOLL: Trent Knobel - David Rodan - Richard Tambling
INTER: Travis Casserley - Will Thursfield - Adam Pattison - Dean Polo

Hawthorn's Lin-Up

B: Campbell Brown - Thomas Murphy - Joel Smith
HB: Josh Thurgood - Trent Croad - Sam Mitchell
C: Xavier Ellis - Jordan Lewis - Grant Birchall
HF: Beau Dolwer - Jarryd Roughead - Ben Dixon
FF: Matt Little - Lance Franklin - Mark Williams
FOLL: Zac Dawson - Luke Hodge - Brad Sewell
INTER: Harry Mille - Tim Boyle - Rick Ladson - Richard Vandenberg

Richmond and Hawthorn opened up their 06 season at the M.C.G battling to see who can win the NAB Cup Round 1 clash. Richmond went in with a young squad, missing their number 1 player in Matthew Richardson down forwardbut had alot of good young players that were selected into this team. And for the Hawks, they had some young names to, but had an experience list out their with them, without Shane Crawford and Peter Everitt, but still had Mitchell, Vandenberg, Hodge and Ben Dixon to lead the Hawks.
It was a beautiful day at the M.C.G with 34,752 fans stacking into the G to come and watch this match. . But it was the Tigers day to celebrate and have a comfortable win. They started early with the attack kicing 5 goals to the Hawks 2 in the 1st quarter. Banging on another 7 goals in the 2nd, only 3 in the 3rd and finishing steong with antother 5 in the last. The Hawks on the other hand were dissapointing, kicking 2 in the 1st, 3 in the 2nd, 3 in the 3rd and kicking just 7 points in the last quarter.
But for the Tigers, it was midfielder David Rodan that came back from a knee injury that kept him from playing the whole season in 2005, but didnt look to trouble him today, having 22 posseisons and kicking 5 goals. Youngster Danny Meyer played on the wing, kicked 3 goals for his side. While the veteran Nathan Brown, had a more longer run in the midfield then playing forward, kicking 2 goals and having a team high 28 disposals.

23rodanii4.jpg

For the Hawks, nothing really to enjoy out of the day. But Sam Mitchell fought hard for his team, racking up 30 possesions, while Captain, Richie Vandenberg racked up 28 possesions equal 2nd amount on the field. The Hawks goal kicking was shocking, with only Ben Dixon kicking more than 1 goal, as Dixon slotted home 3 goals for his 1st match of 06.
But it was a dim day for the Hawks and will be looking to re-cap with this new NAB Cup system, they still have another 3 weeks to turn this around.

sammitchelloi1.jpg

tigersvshawksrm7.jpg

Goals Tigers: Rodan 5, Meyer 3, Brown 2, Hughes 2, Deledio 2
Hawks: Dixon 3

Disposals Tigers: Brown 28, Chaffey 23, Johnson 23, Simmonds 23
Hawks: Mitchell 30, Vandenberg 28, T.Murphy 21, Hodge 20

Injuries: Hawks - Trent Croad- Concussion (Right to play next week)

Crowd: 34,752 @ M.C.G

Oh Man, I was just disappointed, I thought you were playing this on the actual AFL Premiership 2006 console game! Oh well, thats why I couldn't believe you were playing 20 minute quarters!

Users who are viewing this thread