AFL Toyota 2006 Premiership season (3 Footy Tpisters needed)

Geelong's Skipper is Tom Harley, Ling is the vice captain. I just got your PM, but it seems as if you have enough, so I'll just read this instead, good luck!

Yeah nah i have made up some of the Captains. I dont want it to be ecact like the real AFL lol.

round1collvrichsq2.jpg

collvrichrnd1ev6.jpg

Tigers Disposals: Johnson 25, Brown 22, Simmonds 20, Bowden 20
Pies Disposals: Buckely 27, Lockyer 26, Didak 16, T. Cloke 16

Media Votes

3. Troy Simmonds (Tig)
2. Nathan Brown (Tig)
1. Nathan Buckley (Mag)

Crowd @ the M.C.G - 27, 392

Summary

Richmond and Collingwood kicked of the 2006 season under lights at the M.C.G on a friday night. The night was exciting and memorable as AFL was back for another year, but the heavens didnt want it back. Rain tumbled down at the M.C.G just 30 minutes before the match began, so we we're in for a hard slog. It was hard slog, but the wet weather didnt stop the Tigers and Pies scoring big scores in the 1st quarter. It only just started to rain, so the ball would still be usable which took off to advantage. Richmond kicked ahead 6 goals to 4 in the 1st quarter and enjoyed a 15 point break at Quarter Time. The 2nd quarter didnt produce many goals, as the rain tumbled down heavier which made the ball heavier to kick. Only 2 goals put on by the Tigers and only the 1 by the Magpies saw the Tigers lead by 20 points at half time.
As the rain still tumbled down, something must of happened at half time to the Tigers team, beacsue in the 3rd Quarter, in the mud and everything, Richmond came out and banged on 5 unanswered goals to the Magpies 1 point in the 3rd term. The game was over at 3 quarter time as the Magpies cant kick 6 goals to win without the tigers scoring in the last term, but the Tigers didnt stop there, they wanted to smash their arch rivals, they didnt just want to beat them, but to smash them and they did, banging on another 6 goals in the last quarter to the Magpies 6 which saw the Tigers come home easy victors by 46 points on Friday Night Football.

Richmond

B: Chris Newman , Andrew Kellaway, Jeremy Humm
HB: Brent Hartigan, Darren Gaspar, Mark Chaffey
C: Brett Deledio, Shane Tuck , Kane Johnson
HF: Nathan Brown , Matthew Richardson, Jay Schulz
FF: Kayne Pettifer , Troy Simmonds , Andrew Krakouer
R: Trent Knobel , Joel Bowden , David Rodan
INTER: Mark Coughlan, Cleve Hughes, Ray Hall, Luke McGuane

Collingwood

B: Nick Maxwell , James Clement , Harry OBrien
HB: Jason Cloke , Simon Prestigiacomo , Tarkyn Lockyer
C: Shane OBree , Scott Burns , Rhyce Shaw