Afl 2009

I remember last year, you all telling me that Hawthorn would be exposed as soon as they face Geelong and that I was being too cocky. Look what happened in the Grand Final folks. And there little flukey win in Round 1 was strongly contributed to us having over a 3rd of our premiership team out due to injury aswell. The fact that they could only manage a 10 point victory over our depleted side that featured over 8 players with less then 5 games under their belt is laughable.

We're gradually starting to get players back now. Not fully fit, far from it, but Hawthorn are going to do what Geelong couldn't and that's win BACK-TO-BACK premierships!

Its funny how following this post, Hawthorn lost to Port Adelaide and are now 1 - 3
thread-fail-stamp.gif

(it's a joke, it's a joke, it's a joke.).
Here come the soccer fans................

I remember last year, you all telling me that Hawthorn would be exposed as soon as they face Geelong and that I was being too cocky. Look what happened in the Grand Final folks. And there little flukey win in Round 1 was strongly contributed to us having over a 3rd of our premiership team out due to injury aswell. The fact that they could only manage a 10 point victory over our depleted side that featured over 8 players with less then 5 games under their belt is laughable.

We're gradually starting to get players back now. Not fully fit, far from it, but Hawthorn are going to do what Geelong couldn't and that's win BACK-TO-BACK premierships!

Now do you realize why we think your way to cocky. You lost to Port Adelaide at home.

Tut tut tut...

1-3 I don't think that is the start that will win you back to back premiershiops.

So this means West Coast are technically better than Hawthorn cause we beat Port adelaide

We have the youngest team in the competition and still have 6-7 players out. Plus Franklin & Hodge are still finding their feet after surgery in the off-season. We're pretty undercooked at the moment, but we'll hit our strides, just finish in the top 8 and dominate the finals series before finally winning back-to-back premierships.

Allot of people are going to be in for a wake-up call when we get all of our players back, moreso because they think Buddy Franklin is the be-all and end-all for Hawthorn.

LOL Freo are pathetic. Not only did they get thumped, they only scored 4 goals! And its not like they are a really really young side, they have at least 6 blokes in their starting 22 who are over 27 years old.

Can't wait for the Freo v Melbourne game. Absolute blockbuster :p

Diledio, Cotchen Cousins and Rains, certainly not the best going around at all.

If your going to pay out on them at least get their names right...

Deledio, Cotchin, Cousins are very good players, Cotchin has a really good future ahead of him and so does Deledio. Raines is injured but is a decent player aswell

Meh, close enough...

But seriously, Richmond can't rely solely on those players to take them into September. Yes those players are decent, but where's the depth? Tambling? lol

God i hope they lose tomorrow.....

Meh, close enough...

But seriously, Richmond can't rely solely on those players to take them into September. Yes those players are decent, but where's the depth? Tambling? lol

God i hope they lose tomorrow.....

And i still rekon they will loose today. Strangley enough.
Freo have to be favourites to win the wooden spoon now. Kicking 4 goals in close to 2 hours isn't good enough. They need a new coach. Maybe Sheedy? or someone like that to go over there, and teach them how to play football.

Well, Harvey should go out, Matthews In. Head gone, along with 21 of his other players. Start all over again, and from there. I hope we can win a game:p

If your going to pay out on them at least get their names right...

Deledio, Cotchin, Cousins are very good players, Cotchin has a really good future ahead of him and so does Deledio. Raines is injured but is a decent player aswell

Deledio? At the moment he is a flat track bully, nothing more. He goes missing against any reasonable quality opposition.

Well, Harvey should go out, Matthews In. Head gone, along with 21 of his other players. Start all over again, and from there. I hope we can win a game:p

Starting all over again. Isnt that what Harvey has had to do this year after last years list clean out?

Deledio? At the moment he is a flat track bully, nothing more. He goes missing against any reasonable quality opposition.

Starting all over again. Isnt that what Harvey has had to do this year after last years list clean out?

Yes but we are lkie the 5th oldest side still. So where aren't a young side, allot of our middle tier players are 24/25/26 are all ordinary. So I would consider trading them for draft picks if it's possible.

Yes but we are lkie the 5th oldest side still. So where aren't a young side, allot of our middle tier players are 24/25/26 are all ordinary. So I would consider trading them for draft picks if it's possible.

Just wondering how do you arrive at the fact Fremantle is the 5th oldest side?

Users who are viewing this thread