Afl 2009

They are still a good young team, but Geelong, Hawthorn, Stkilda and the Western Bulldogs will easily finish above them

Mighty bombers. Everyone thinks Essendon has a **** list, but we actually have alot of depth. And to think we still have Prismall, McVeigh, Reimers, Gumbleton, McPhee, Laycock, Welsh, Hurley, Quinn, Lonergan(just to name a few) to come back in, we will definetly be eyeing off Septemeber!

I just love the fast gameplan Knights has at the moment, brilliant to watch.

Mighty bombers. Everyone thinks Essendon has a **** list, but we actually have alot of depth. And to think we still have Prismall, McVeigh, Reimers, Gumbleton, McPhee, Laycock, Welsh, Hurley (just to name a few) to come back in, we will definetly be eyeing off Septemeber!

I just love the fast gameplan Knights has at the moment, brilliant to watch.

That is a very good list to come back in except for Laycock. I don't think Gumbleton will reach his full potential which would be a shame because he is rated very highly around Essendon.

Yeah Knighta is a gem...wish we had him at Richmond.

LOL Richmond's now screwed after they thought they would get into the finals. Maybe another 9th for you guys?:p

Imagine if the tigers lose to melbourne. **** will hit the fan.

i have actually tipped the Dees to get up and win this match, Richmond aren't playing for their coach, they want Wallace gone in my opinion. They certainly have a good list, but why are they playing ****, because they want the coach gone!

Not sure about their list. They looked pretty good late last year hence why people jumped on the bandwagon for this year. But so far this year they look like a team of hacks. Most of them can't kick the ball and turn it over constantly. Apart from Richo their forward line is soft as butter and there defence isn't that much better. Their best midfielders are Diledio, Cotchen Cousins and Rains, certainly not the best going around at all.

Not sure about their list. They looked pretty good late last year hence why people jumped on the bandwagon for this year. But so far this year they look like a team of hacks. Most of them can't kick the ball and turn it over constantly. Apart from Richo their forward line is soft as butter and there defence isn't that much better. Their best midfielders are Diledio, Cotchen Cousins and Rains, certainly not the best going around at all.

Hence the reason why Melbourne should beat them this weekend

Reckon the saints are gonna thrash Freo this week. The odds are very one-sided 1.11 to 7.15. But we have a strong team, will be looking to continue on our winning streak :D

I remember last year, you all telling me that Hawthorn would be exposed as soon as they face Geelong and that I was being too cocky. Look what happened in the Grand Final folks. And there little flukey win in Round 1 was strongly contributed to us having over a 3rd of our premiership team out due to injury aswell. The fact that they could only manage a 10 point victory over our depleted side that featured over 8 players with less then 5 games under their belt is laughable.

We're gradually starting to get players back now. Not fully fit, far from it, but Hawthorn are going to do what Geelong couldn't and that's win BACK-TO-BACK premierships!

thread-fail-stamp.gif

(it's a joke, it's a joke, it's a joke.).

Users who are viewing this thread