Afl 2009

Nick Stevens in trouble again. Already serving a one match suspension from rd 22 last year, then punches Nick Suban from Freo on the weekend.

Nick Stevens in trouble again. Already serving a one match suspension from rd 22 last year, then punches Nick Suban from Freo on the weekend.

Looking forward to this start of the season. Shall be a cracker of a season.

Nick stevens is gonna crack some ribs with cheap shots in the season?
Nick stevens an all carltank fans are crackers an should be locked up?

Or maybe he just clicked quote instead of reply

no no no, what i meant was, that things are already starting to heat up, and we've only just finished the NAB cup competition :p

Can't wait to see the Mighty' Hawks win back-to-back premierships in '09!

I've got a feeling that Hawks & Cats will dominate all season and then Geelong will choke in the preliminary and then Hawthorn will win the Grand Final by 10 goals. :happy

A half-fit Franklin towelled up Scarlett tonight. Won just about every contest. Sure he only kicked two goals on him, but whenever they competed, Franklin won. Hawthorn seems determined to use Franklin as a decoy when Scarlett is on the ground, which is a little puzzling.

No Lewis, Croad, Gilham, Ellis, Campbell, Ladson, etc and underdone players like Hodge, Franklin, Birchall, Brown and Hawthorn still comes to within 8 points.

Worrying signs for the Cats.

Those bloody eagles. They got my hopes up but then broke them. For those that don't know the Eagles were 38 points up at one stage but then Brisbane kicked a 9 goal 3rd quarter and won by 9 points:crying

It was a good fightback for Brisbane.
I believe that the Cats were lucky to win, with all the BIG names out for Hawthorn, they should of towered that match easily.

Good win for my boys in the first round away from home. Getting up against a big side like Collingwoood, theres not a better feeling atm

It's gonna be close for the wooden spoon. W.C.E, Melbourne or Freo?

Users who are viewing this thread