Afl 2009

It's going to be pretty weird indeed seeing Collingwood v Essendon at the Dome, as we're use to seeing them play at the G on Anzac Day.
Should be a interesting contest, as i imagine Collingwood will come out on top.

Blues vs Cats should be a ripper as well.

Can someone please tell me why Collingwood is playing a full strength side in the NAB cup?

Can someone please tell me why Collingwood is playing a full strength side in the NAB cup?

I guess their out to win the competition. I have noticed that Collingwood always put out their best side in the NAB cup competition. Even back in 2003 when Adelaide won it, they still put out a strong squad against us

honestly mate, i think Craig is going to use Hentschel down back. Give Walker a go up forward, and with Walker, Gill and Tippet, with scotty stevens up their too, it looks to be a tall forward line

Scotty Stevens the big improver!

Can't wait till the cats run all over the blues. :happy

Last edited:
Carlton tanking obviously dropping every single good player they have except for Stevens.

Went to the bushfire appeal nab challenge western derby this evening. What a match! The first time the deliberate rush behind rule came into place. Freo down by 25 points at the 25 minute mark. 5 quick goals, SEALED IT. I lost my voice lol. Palmer was terrific, 2 goals, dominated the middle, didnt stuff it up once. Suban was fantastic, Dodd was good also, And for the eagles i recall Le Cras and Sphanger playing very good games for them..

Hi everyone:)
I am not an Aussie.But I have seen some videos of some AFL matches and I should say I like it:D
I want to be an AFL fan:)
But there is a problem I dunno anything about AFL,so it would help If you guys explained to me everything about AFL(rules,history etc).

So thanks in advance

That's going to take a while mate, but once i have some free time on my hands i will tell you all about it :D

Honestly, i have not been involved much with the NAB cup this season, i have only watched a couple of matches, and that's it. very strange for me

I went to 3 of our 4 NAB games (4th was in Adelaide), Grand Final was fun although it doesn't compare to the real season. Good win, let's hope we can do the double now though!

Users who are viewing this thread