AFL Premiership Edition 2006

06 is pretty good as you can aim for goals better and the gameplay is better. but its imposible really to make a good afl game because you can't simulate things like leads and people calling for it and the scrimmiging in packs to get it out. i personally wouldn't buy an afl game those things just ruin it foe me. i might just stick to playing it for real and win the premiership again this year.

I love 2006, just played through a whole Premiership! With the Dockers, and Pavlich and Tarrant were injured in the final! I beat St. Kilda. The gameplay is good, it's actually Hard on Hard! I recommend you go buy it, its only like $25 bucks anyway now!

yeah i might but i'm out of money at the moment after buying BLIC07 and i don't have a proper job. i'm looking for one (sort of)

I liked 2006, it was way better than 2005, like for 3example Collingwood weren't the best team (how that ever happened I'll never know) this time the teams were ranked better, gampelay was loads more fun and it is worth a buy for $25 for sure.

Yeah,gameplay has been totally re-modified and it is a great game. But the Bombers are always on top of the table in Career mode:)

Users who are viewing this thread