AI Extreme patch released

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
EXTREME Ai v6.0 by Satish

Extreme Ai v6.0!

Long time no see! But here I am with my latest Extreme Ai patch..Dont really have the patience to type down the features,so jus download it & give it a shot!

This patch was made in a couple of hours,cuz i had the sudden urge to play C2k5 after a long long time..You might see some bugs here and there,so please feel free to post 'em!

Start Posting!

Satish.

Attachments

• EXTREME Ai 3.0.zip
    27 KB · Views: 319
  • EXTREME Ai V4.0.zip
    18.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Extreme Ai v6.0.zip
    19 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
I tested ur patch in a ten over game, i should say u have edited the strokes pretty well especially the lofted cover drive, i loved it. But still not all misfields are acknowledged by the commentrators, and yes some like (2/10) deliveries are pitched reasonably outside the off stump, but didnt encounter any short ones.

On the whole, its a pretty nice patch. Keep it up.

hai satish just tell me how to create a patch for cricket2005.can u give me a complete tutorial?

It is good but it seems to easy to get edges of swing bowling so is there any chance of just taking it down a few notch's and putting some drop catches in the slips as they seem to always be caught.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Too many edges also this patch is very similar to Boss' the way it plays , balls run too boundary too quickly and also some of the fielders that are usually are close up fielding and turn their back when there is a shot must be moved futher back in the field because they turn their back all the way out in cover drive positions

I am going to try Eddie's patch now but so far I find Sid's the best.

hey janer as far as the edges issue is concerned,u would notice increased edges in green top wickets which is the way cricket is...i tested on normal or dry wickets and noticed very few or no edges..do let me know if its otherwise..

And thanks for ur feedback cowburn..

I get edges really really easy does this have to be set to hard as i have it on medium to stop edegs so much.

hey ip...try playing in normal,dry or hard wickets prbably in australia,india,pak or sl and tell me if u still find a lot of edges..also try timing ur shots better..

wow this is probably the best patch i've used..

i love the way how the cover drives are so powerful so they can actually pierce the leg side

awesome work

thanks cowburn,shrenik & duncangel...i do see that the patch has been downloaded by a lotta members but feedback is lacking..pls post ur feedback so that i can improve on my next patch..looking forward to your comments..

its nice to see that so many people are taking interest in developing AI patches !!

Users who are viewing this thread