AI Extreme patch released

hi satish!!
OUTSTANDING work man!!
just a little request...could you, in test matches, increase the aggression of the cpu.
the edges, like many said, are not an issue, they're just right.
i played a test with your patch...normal pitch, normal mode, me=england, vs west indies.
windies batted first... they are 80/6 now. i have to say, the dismissals and edges look amazingly real!!
great patch anyhow, keep up the great work man!!
thanks!

thanks a47..i will definitely take note of your suggestion and increase the aggression of CPU in my next patch...

I have tested your patch on hard mode and I will say it is good one but I think for improvement there are some changes which I want to mention:

1: make six hit shot difficult.
2: outfield is too fast so slow it down.

This is good that many ai patches are coming out.

hi satish.
i played an odi with your patch.
hard pitch, night, me=england, vs australia.
i bowled first, got them out for 280 in 46 overs.
batting...well i'm not too good at it, i got rattled out for 190 in 32 overs.
again, realistic modes of dismisals, got a few bowled, one or two lbw's and a good amount of edges.
nice pacing of innings by cpu in one-dayers.
keep up the great work.
looking forward to your next update.
thanks!!

will try now ....is it for test and odi?

hehe i just played south africa on a dry pitch with my new zealand side and edged out my whole team in less than 3 overs, it seemes i might have to rectify my play to real test mode :) the edges and playability look awesome. I hit a backfoot on drive and the ball just about made the rope before being poulled up by the fielder. Ill try on some different pitches, does it matter whether i play it on HARD mode (my normal mode). I was just trying out the different shot types so ignore my edging everything, ill try on a normal pitch and see the difference.

is it designed to make batting easier the higher the confidence meter?
that would be a great implementation for tests.

keep up the great work, ill let you know how i go on other pitches :P

thanks ppl...thinking about releasing a second version but not sure whether to just further edit the current patch or make a totally different patch altogether so that the new patch will cater to a different set of gamers...this patch was mainly aimed at seam bowling,picking realistic wickets and reducing fielding patches..i didnt alter the six hit cuz i didnt want the batting to suffer too much also...prbbly the next patch wud be an out and out batsman friendly patch..and octavius u cud play the patch on any mode and any pitch...do update me on how u like the playability..

guys let me know how u wud like the next patch to be..just an update or a totally new one..

Last edited:
ok, i would prefer an update like i said before, with a little more cpu agression in tets.

Currently it is easier to hit sixes so make it bit difficult and so we more depend on roling shots.Besies,make cpu stronger while playing against full tosses etc.Overall this patch is nice.Can you tweak further more the advance down shots and make them easier to hit?

Users who are viewing this thread