AI Extreme patch released

wait i dont want to be edged i want to edge to cpu so does v3 edge a lot on cpu not me

i was reading old poats and people are saying 1.1 has a lot of edges which one has most 1.1 or 3.0?

They are both around the same. Try both of them and see which one you like best.

EXTREME Ai v6.0 is here!

Give it a try and lemme know guys! You can download the patch from the first page of my thread or if u r too lazy just click on my sig!

well satish i tried ur patch and found that
the advance shots were good and easy to play
but the shot directions were a bit wierd especialy the drives with six hit
but i enjoyed playing with ur patch

Satish Satish ure patch is like me bowling to Afridi they just hit for sixs they even hit a misstimed cut for 6 i mean cum on and batting all i get is edges and enuf for us wen we bowl although i got one of Ghilchrist that was dropped but please do summin bout this

can sum1 tell me how to install the "hard" patch?

just like u wud install anyother patch extract BIG files to root directory

ok i seen lot of post with 1.1 edges plez post the link so i csn test it

ok satish although some of ure patches are of these days i have to say i loved bowling with ure ai 3 its wicket the cpu gets runs but i got some excellent edges just one thing can u make cpu more aggresive in AI 3 thanks

reps for u

punk sk8r said:
Satish Satish ure patch is like me bowling to Afridi they just hit for sixs they even hit a misstimed cut for 6 i mean cum on and batting all i get is edges and enuf for us wen we bowl although i got one of Ghilchrist that was dropped but please do summin bout this
Surprising..I played the game today,didnt find that kinda aggression from the cpu...Try it again and lemme know if u still feel the same..

And hey,I've attached AI Extreme 1.1 for ya..

Attachments

• AI Extreme 1[1].1.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread