Akram finds Miandad's comments laughable

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Jan 26 2004, 07:51 PM
ricky how old r u..u seem like a 12 year old...miandad didnt sya oh dont teach sachin...seriosly dude i think u r kid, miandad is jsut concerned thats all

and hey pal buddy when india went to nz what was the test...2-0 nz and what was it for pak 1-0

and we lost the odi series bad but i wouldnt be talking as u got your butts kicked too

atleast we could get sme pride by wiining the test series unlike u guys getting creamed
That's fact!
Amir, you seem like an anti-Indian, I don't think we brothers should fight with each other....there are other people to fight with here...
Man I like you thoughts. :thumbs:

Hey guys coooooooooool down! :rolleyes: :)
Yea Sohaib...we brothers gotta stick to eachother..

Originally posted by amir51@Jan 26 2004, 05:42 PM
ricky how old r u..u seem like a 12 year old...miandad didnt sya oh dont teach sachin...seriosly dude i think u r kid, miandad is jsut concerned thats all

and hey pal buddy when india went to nz what was the test...2-0 nz and what was it for pak 1-0

and we lost the odi series bad but i wouldnt be talking as u got your butts kicked too

atleast we could get sme pride by wiining the test series unlike u guys getting creamed
B) hi guys i am 24 years old ..plus i think u dint read the article nowit is there on crick info to .and u can read aloud
that miandad said that he was concerned that akram would teach the indians how to play reverse swing .
now if akram was a batsman i could have understood.but he is a bowler
plus india doesnt need to learn howto bat , :(
http://usa.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/A..._24JAN2004.html

sorry...i am jsut a little riled from another message board and i hate when people dis pak..i am no anti indian...happy thoughts india is my second fav....and my best friend is indian and he is hindu and i am a muslim and pakistani...lol that says alot

Cheers Amir...We brothers gotta stick to each other....

Akram is an allrounder.

He has 2,898 runs and 414 wickets in Test matches.

Originally posted by amir51@Jan 26 2004, 05:42 PM

we are world cup finalists.pak didnt even qualify for the super 6.

buddy that was our old team...we too were world cu finalists and obviously the math was fixed in the final(jackarse malik..)

plus after the world cup we won the sharjah cup
runner up of ban alafah
almost won natwest
and havent lost in 7 tests(and 5 of those r wins)

Originally posted by zaf1986@Jan 26 2004, 11:43 PM

Akram is an allrounder.

B) sachin sehwag dravid laxman gangully or even yuvraj andkaif,whom do u think needs batting tips from akram.

where bowling is concerned he is doing a great job,and we r thankfull

i guess this debate can go on for ever so lets wait for the indo-pak series. :thumbs:

Originally posted by ricky123+Jan 27 2004, 02:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 @ Jan 27 2004, 02:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-zaf1986
@Jan 26 2004, 11:43 PM

Akram is an allrounder.

B) sachin sehwag dravid laxman gangully or even yuvraj andkaif,whom do u think needs batting tips from akram.

where bowling is concerned he is doing a great job,and we r thankfull [/b]
I'm not saying any of the Indian batsmen need tips from Akram about their batting. I'm not saying they have even asked him. Just merely pointing out that he was only 102 runs short being only the FIFTH player and the SECOND Pakistani to score 3,000 runs and take 300 wickets (Imran Khan, Kapil Dev, Richard Hadlee and Ian Botham being the other four). :)

well miandad said he didnt want to teach india how ot bat but how ot play revesre swing...and pretty much everybody on our team can do reverse swing(razzaq, akthar, sami)

buddy that was our old team...we too were world cu finalists and obviously the math was fixed in the final(jackarse malik..)

runner up of ban alafah
almost won natwest

3 of those 5 test wins were against BAN and the natwest challeng was a 3 match series and PAK scraped thru by wining just a game

Originally posted by adi123@Jan 28 2004, 10:49 AM

runner up of ban alafah
almost won natwest

3 of those 5 test wins were against BAN and the natwest challeng was a 3 match series and PAK scraped thru by wining just a game
B) there is no need to get into a fight ,we will know which side is better when the tour starts.

Users who are viewing this thread