All rounders

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I decided to use Hampshire as my team and i noticed i had Ervine in my team so i was wondering if i give him enough coaching will he ever be given an allrounder icon or will it always remain just a batsmen?

he bowls 10-15 overs every county match and bowls his full 9 every D1 match unless he has been hammered for runs.
He also picks up 1 or 2 wickets for me most matches.

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Bugger coz hes playing awesome at the moment and deserves to be called an allrounder.

last 2 county matches he took 6/47 and 2/32 then 4/58 and 1/29.
and got a 4/41 in his last D1 match.

Anytime i need to break a partnership hes normally the man to do it.

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
Yeah I am completing a game with Hampshire, Ervine is my bowler I use when in need of a wicket and my bowlers are all either tired or been smashe dout of the attack. Generally bowls well, but do not understand why he is not classed as a genuine all rounder? He also smashes it when batting which is good!

Warwickshire

Club Cricketer
Yeh i have him in my Warwickshire game in the 3rd season he is averaging 40 with the bat and 32 with the ball. His bowling is very handy!

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Afridi is also a very handy all-rounder !

I have him as a opener and in 3 games he scored 103* 76 and 53 and his bpwling figures are 4/22, 1/16 and 3/36

joem87

Club Cricketer
shane watson mate, thats the way.... but i had afridi for a season and he was good, but we had a ridiculously good batting line up so he'd only bat like no 9

squiz

International Coach
Yeah Shane Watson will give you great value for money. Is a great batsman and is more than handy with the ball in the one day game. Haven't really experienced anything great in the four day game with the ball

Warwickshire

Club Cricketer
Yeh i had Watson in season 2 but he cost ?101,000.

A good Barsman to get is Ricky Ponting he averaged 72 in the 4 day game and 51 in one day games for my Warwickshire team.

Anybody know any good overseas bowlers?

Users who are viewing this thread