All rounders

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I decided to use Hampshire as my team and i noticed i had Ervine in my team so i was wondering if i give him enough coaching will he ever be given an allrounder icon or will it always remain just a batsmen?

he bowls 10-15 overs every county match and bowls his full 9 every D1 match unless he has been hammered for runs.
He also picks up 1 or 2 wickets for me most matches.

Bugger coz hes playing awesome at the moment and deserves to be called an allrounder.

last 2 county matches he took 6/47 and 2/32 then 4/58 and 1/29.
and got a 4/41 in his last D1 match.

Anytime i need to break a partnership hes normally the man to do it.

Yeah I am completing a game with Hampshire, Ervine is my bowler I use when in need of a wicket and my bowlers are all either tired or been smashe dout of the attack. Generally bowls well, but do not understand why he is not classed as a genuine all rounder? He also smashes it when batting which is good!

Yeh i have him in my Warwickshire game in the 3rd season he is averaging 40 with the bat and 32 with the ball. His bowling is very handy!

Afridi is also a very handy all-rounder !

I have him as a opener and in 3 games he scored 103* 76 and 53 and his bpwling figures are 4/22, 1/16 and 3/36

shane watson mate, thats the way.... but i had afridi for a season and he was good, but we had a ridiculously good batting line up so he'd only bat like no 9

Yeah Shane Watson will give you great value for money. Is a great batsman and is more than handy with the ball in the one day game. Haven't really experienced anything great in the four day game with the ball

Yeh i had Watson in season 2 but he cost ?101,000.

A good Barsman to get is Ricky Ponting he averaged 72 in the 4 day game and 51 in one day games for my Warwickshire team.

Anybody know any good overseas bowlers?

Users who are viewing this thread