All teams - progress thread

ODI kit for my 05 team done! Haven't added any of the ODI specific players yet and probably wont have time till after Christmas now.

2pZnde1.png
Just shared a decent Paul Collingwood if you would like to check him out. Under LlewelynF7

General question to people: would you rather get kits and logos with no changes to faces first or wait for the whole package? I've been doing it the latter way mainly to save people having to download everything more than once (with the linking issues it could be a pain).

For me personally, Kits and Logos. I mostly play Career so they players are much less important.

Thanks for your hard work!

I will do my best to have Kent kits up tonight
Meant the faces as they are literally just Hair and Tattoos but that also sounds cool! Download the one with faces from Spitfires2007

Meant the faces as they are literally just Hair and Tattoos but that also sounds cool! Download the one with faces from Spitfires2007
Yep, I got that but I wanted to get the kits up to go with it. Do not have much time to get faces 100% right now but I just download yours and they seem ok to me.

Yep, I got that but I wanted to get the kits up to go with it. Do not have much time to get faces 100% right now but I just download yours and they seem ok to me.
Okay cheers. Will make do with the for the moment. Is someone doing the other counties faces?

Sorry if this question has already been answered because I am new to thi, but how are the BBL sides coming along? I am new to this so I am sorry if this is a repeat of a question?

Sorry if this question has already been answered because I am new to thi, but how are the BBL sides coming along? I am new to this so I am sorry if this is a repeat of a question?

First post on the first page has it all laid out for you.

Quick answer; all done except for stadiums for Renegades and Thunder.

As our Canadian brother said all sorted bro... !

Users who are viewing this thread