Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Whose team should I download for Sri Lanka? I still have Sangakara and all in my team.

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi members,

I tried downloading new IPL teams for Gujarat Lions, Rising Pune, Mumbai Indians, when I search for a team and click X to replace team, it shows team downloaded and players replaced, but when i check the roster in Team Manager for the above teams, they still reflect the old squad.

Any idea on how to resolve this issue?

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are you sure it's overwriting the old squad and not creating a new one?

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
CPL 2016 teams updated. Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica and St Lucia labelled as 2016, STKittsNevis Patriots as is and Red Force renamed Trinbago KnightRiders. Search CedrosADS. Will update rosters and uniforms once the tournament starts.

Brad Foggon

School Cricketer
I'm confused as to who's teams I need to download to get the most up to date squads to start a new career, can someone please point me in the right direction for current teams relevant to Career mode pls? <3

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
That's a toughie. After 2 years there's lots of outdated teams, as well as teams tweaked to person's preferences. The best bet is to search them by name then take a quick look at the roster and see what's updated. When you do, search that team's creator and see what other teams he's updated recently. Try searching the creators named in the first post of this thread though.
BTW teams are set from the time you create a career mode, so updating teams now won't affect a career already in play. You'll have to start a new career to get the changes.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Holy crap did I just see a Schoolboy Cricketer give good advice? Give me a dress and call me Sally that's amazing!

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
Don't worry, I was just giving advice to another schoolboy cricketer:cheers

Last edited:

Brad Foggon

School Cricketer
That's a toughie. After 2 years there's lots of outdated teams, as well as teams tweaked to person's preferences. The best bet is to search them by name then take a quick look at the roster and see what's updated. When you do, search that team's creator and see what other teams he's updated recently. Try searching the creators named in the first post of this thread though.
BTW teams are set from the time you create a career mode, so updating teams now won't affect a career already in play. You'll have to start a new career to get the changes.

I appreciate the response! :)

Yeah I've been very confused and overwhelmed looking through and trying to find the best teams to use. I put down this game for too long and things are going over my head now!

I've seen a few posts of people putting reduced skill teams for expert difficulty career and that sounds like a good idea, but I'm not 100% sure.

I essentially want to begin a new NSW career and progress to tests, IPL, etc. So these teams would be the ones I'd be looking to get up to date if I can. Do you have any suggestions?

I kinda feel like if I don't get these up to date teams I will regret it down the track once I've progressed out of the domestic stage of the Career.

Perhaps if someone could do up a new list with the best relevant teams, it would benefit others like me looking to get some play in before 2016 is released later this year?

Thanks in advance :)

Shaheer_Izhar12

School Cricketer
Panda_Beast search him. That's me. Uploaded some international teams with proper lineups and uniforms. Latest. Please give me good ratings. Especially the Pakistani team, I made sure it's perfect. I also had a PS3 account but they might be slightly older but a big amount of teams from that account also available. It was SIMPLY-OWNAGE-IZ

B

Bigby Wolf

Can anyone do the 2003 WC teams (only Holland,Namibia,Canada)?

Rest all are done by me including kits of all team.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The thing which is bugging me right now is that most of the teams are either outdated or have attributes messed up. We really need realistic attributes for players in DBC 17 if we are going to enjoy it.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The thing which is bugging me right now is that most of the teams are either outdated or have attributes messed up. We really need realistic attributes for players in DBC 17 if we are going to enjoy it.

has it occurred to you to just spend a bit of time fixing it for yourself?

i was playing england v pakistan last night, as you say squads out of date and also i had them "reduced skills" which i no longer play on thanks to franco's mod.

less than 15 minutes and that was fixed. i will play much longer than 15 minutes with the teams.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Like they if you want something done right do it yourself

Users who are viewing this thread