All teams - progress thread

I have shared some updated Bangladesh domestic sides. All expect Rajshahi and Rangpur so far. Off the top of my head; Barisal, Dhaka Division, Dhaka Metropolis, Chittagong, Khulna, Sylhet.

I've added stadiums done by @GorgeousGeorge59 and @Chevo
I have updated some appearances and bats but not all due to lack of pictures or time. I have tried to replace the bald white guys although only with a default face.
The first class kits are updated, I have put in coloured versions for one day and also added the kits for the corresponding BPL teams (they are only set to T20 so you'll have to change if you want them for one day). The squads themselves remain based upon the first class competition but for anyone wanting to make their own BPL sides those kits can be used.

I've tried to unshare the old versions but there might be one or two I missed. The new kits with sponsors will indicate the most recent update if two teams do show up in the academy.

Since people (especially @pinku) seemed excited by my 05 Indian team and there were actually quite a few players already made by others I have worked on it today to get a first version out. Still a few players from back then to be created and no stadiums yet but a fair bit has been done. Search username Spoobir or team name India 05 to download.

Dada and Dravid modelling the test and ODI kits:
rDjWX6q.png

Last edited:
Since people (especially @pinku) seemed excited by my 05 Indian team and there were actually quite a few players already made by others I have worked on it today to get a first version out. Still a few players from back then to be created and no stadiums yet but a fair bit has been done. Search username Spoobir or team name India 05 to download.

Dada and Dravid modelling the test and ODI kits:
rDjWX6q.png

Wow!! Thank you @Spoobir

Currently going through all of the English Domestic sides lineups with the players that are already in the game, such a mission.

Have shared St Kitts & Nevis Patriots and Guyana Amazon Warriors. Kits added. Stadiums added (by @cd779 and @GorgeousGeorge59). Line ups redone, possibly with new players (I've been working on other teams too). I've not as yet updated faces beyond the ones that are already done e.g. West Indian internationals or overseas players.
EuDjmHZ.jpg
dzPEcdZ.jpg

Thanks guys, I've just gone through and downloaded all of these. Just a reminder than @Llewelynf has updated the NZ domestic with correct lineups/roles and I've gone through and shared the English domestic lineups. I'm pretty sure Llewelyn will re-share at a later date.

Your players creations are amazing. Will you be doing the Pakistan teams also?

Thank you!

I will do Pakistan at some point.The good news is so many in the community uploading, my lofty goal would be to have everyone who ever played Test Cricket on the academy database! With creations from others this is very possible! I'll finish Sri Lanka then do Pakistan. @GorgeousGeorge59 has already done some Pakistan players for the 60s all decade team, which I would only tweak ratings to reflect my own system of rating players. Great work @GorgeousGeorge59, and others too many to mention who have inspired me, the players of today, uniforms, stadiums, logos creations are truly outstanding, thanks to those who do that work, you know who you are!

Thank you!

I will do Pakistan at some point.The good news is so many in the community uploading, my lofty goal would be to have everyone who ever played Test Cricket on the academy database! With creations from others this is very possible! I'll finish Sri Lanka then do Pakistan. @GorgeousGeorge59 has already done some Pakistan players for the 60s all decade team, which I would only tweak ratings to reflect my own system of rating players. Great work @GorgeousGeorge59, and others too many to mention who have inspired me, the players of today, uniforms, stadiums, logos creations are truly outstanding, thanks to those who do that work, you know who you are!
Cant wait till you get all the teams from the eighties done your work is pretty impressive

Users who are viewing this thread