All teams - progress thread

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@cd779 any chance you can add an extra column with date that it a team is updated on. Would personally really help with keeping track of what I have already updated or when an update is available Thanks

Thehairygamer

Club Cricketer
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for making this and keeping it up to date. It can be hard to find all the pieces on here from what others have made and put it all together as well as knowing what stage they are all in. So thank you for making that so much easier for all of us on here :)

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@cd779 @wasteyouryouth Will be finished with the Indian domestic Stadiums tonight. Please add them to ya teams/spreadsheet.
Still don't know how you manage to get through them so quickly! I'll update the OP when they've been added to uploaded teams.

@cd779 any chance you can add an extra column with date that it a team is updated on. Would personally really help with keeping track of what I have already updated or when an update is available Thanks
Absolutely, as new updates come in I'll provide latest update dates.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@cd779 I have uploaded all the IPL teams with the right names / roles few weeks back. You might want to update OP.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Pat Just about to update OP, but only seeing 3 teams that you've uploaded which have kept Llewelyn's kits (and only 4 uploaded in total). Any idea why others might not be showing?

Pat

International Coach
@Pat Just about to update OP, but only seeing 3 teams that you've uploaded which have kept Llewelyn's kits (and only 4 uploaded in total). Any idea why others might not be showing?

Interesting. Let me check this tonight and get back to you.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What I will try do is get @Pat's IPL players and share with the team's I have done with the kits.

Pat

International Coach
Somehow I am not able to share those teams. It says "Team is already updated" when I try to share (I guess it's a minor bug like we had in DBC 17 from my memory). If @wasteyouryouth has done the teams, it would be best for him to share.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys I tried to download IPL teams shared by @Llewelynf but only 3 teams got downloaded rest were still the default versions like jerseys never got updated. I even checked if they got downloaded in custom section but they were not. Does anyone know what could be the reason?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Somehow I am not able to share those teams. It says "Team is already updated" when I try to share (I guess it's a minor bug like we had in DBC 17 from my memory). If @wasteyouryouth has done the teams, it would be best for him to share.
I've had the same issue - solved either by making a single change in a line up then uploading, or by adding a tag to the team before uploading.

Users who are viewing this thread