All things straw

gr8 work straw...wud it be possible to add more hairstyles?? like say spkiky hair like the aussies have and other realistic 1s??

One more idea (quite possibly a terrible one). How about trying to change the kits so the players aren't wearing cricket kit. Maybe to Hawaiian shirts or t shirts and shorts :p

straw said:
Like a normal tennis ball no probs. I'll use the red one for tests and green for odi or vice versa. Its upto you lot really.
BTW does anyone know what I could do for a boundary rope?
I have a red tennis ball so I don't mind.....
And I think I gave you a suggestion of the boundary rope...
ZoraxDoom said:
Amazing!!
Whats the boundry rope? Rocks I hope! Or Pepsi cans???

Amazing work Straw!!! The ball and stumps and pitch and outfield and everything......great work.....

straw said:
You must have read my mind but the only problem with that is that the animation of the ball bouncing off the rope would be wierd.
Thats why a chalk line might be a problem.....

bharat said:
U can make use of this tennis ball.I thinkit was made for cricket 2002 by sam.Just chage resolutions & convert it ro bmp.

Didn't you see my screenshot earlier in the thread. I've got it sorted.

Attachments

• green ball.bmp
    65.1 KB · Views: 266
  • red ball.bmp
    65.1 KB · Views: 262
One question Straw- will you be posting this as a Zip file, or as Bitmap? Or will you making it in a .sav file as a 10 overs match(Green tennis ball) or 50 overs(Test match equal in street cricket-Red tennis ball)??
barmyarmy said:
One more idea (quite possibly a terrible one). How about trying to change the kits so the players aren't wearing cricket kit. Maybe to Hawaiian shirts or t shirts and shorts :p
Not a bad Idea, but could you make the pads invisible or blend into the kit so it looks better? Keepers and batsmen without pads(with gloves) will look a bit realistic, with armbands for bowlers?

Last edited:
I've got some good and bad news for ya.

Good news is that the patch should be ready for tonight and the bad news is that i'm not going to do kits cause it would take too much time so if you lot want to make your own go ahead.

barmyarmy said:
We can make the pads transparant like the bails but they'll still be there...

how about blending them into the kit??(Probabaly change them to the same colour of the pants, extra bits transparent)???

straw said:
I've got some good and bad news for ya.

Good news is that the patch should be ready for tonight and the bad news is that i'm not going to do kits cause it would take too much time so if you lot want to make your own go ahead.
Dosen't matter about the kits, we can live without them....

straw said:
Didn't you see my screenshot earlier in the thread. I've got it sorted.

I saw it.And that's why I posted.The white thing in the green tennis ball looks yellow in ur ball instad of white.

bharat said:
I saw it.And that's why I posted.The white thing in the green tennis ball looks yellow in ur ball instad of white.

I'll correct it for the release which will be straight after the tsunami appeal match.

straw your street patch looks great as does the bald hairstyle. I also think adding more hairstyles would really be good if it is possible??

u can't add hairstyles I suppose.U can only replace the existing ones.

Users who are viewing this thread