All things straw

We are really sorry, but you have downloaded 19982 KB in one hour. In order to finance this webspace, downloads just HAVE to be limited for free-users.
This file would exceed your download-limit. Please wait or support us by getting a PREMIUM-Account. It is just a one-time fee and you will have access instantly.
If you did not download anything at all and you still get this message, you are using a (transparent) proxy-server. Please see our FAQ.
????
I'll have to use the dial-up now.....

barmyarmy said:
The white hair is used by the umpires I thought. Are they not bald now too?

There seem to be some resolutions missing when you see some of the cut scenes or play with the camera angles but nothing major.

Thats because you can only replace resolutions down to 8. In order for it to be perfect resolutions 4, 2 and 1 are needed.

straw said:
Thats because you can only replace resolutions down to 8. In order for it to be perfect resolutions 4, 2 and 1 are needed.
Um...what no. is the white hair(bald hair)? And for skin colour, we can have white and black faces bald?(jaisuriya and wharf, for e.g.)

Here is my first ever bat.

Woodworm premier torch

Attachments

• premiertorch.zip
    110.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Cricket2004 2005-02-18 16-39-35-00.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-02-18 16-39-35-00.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
ZoraxDoom said:
You didn't ans. my second question, which hairstyle no. or is it replacing all grey hair?

of course the first one else the head will have spiked if you select the second last or third last style. and a olonga cut bald head if you select the last one.

Puma classic

Attachments

• pumaclassic.zip
    77.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Cricket2004 2005-02-18 17-48-42-65.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-02-18 17-48-42-65.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
hi straw!!
how did you get england written on those trousers?
any link to it?

That's the England kit in the downloads centre.
Straw, your bats seem a bit off centre; try moving the whole image to the right a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread