All things straw

Amazing!!
Whats the boundry rope? Rocks I hope! Or Pepsi cans???
Could you make stumps that look just like plain wood??? Make parts invisible so it looks like sticks???

ZoraxDoom said:
Amazing!!
Whats the boundry rope? Rocks I hope! Or Pepsi cans???
Could you make stumps that look just like plain wood??? Make parts invisible so it looks like sticks???

I'll give it a go.

Tennis ball :cheer

Attachments

• ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 308
ha ha ha!
Bald head looks cool!

For real street atmosphere remove all the sponsor ads.

You can remove the crease as well remember. Maybe just one line or something. I think a green tennis ball would look better. Red is too much like a cricket ball.

barmyarmy said:
You can remove the crease as well remember. Maybe just one line or something. I think a green tennis ball would look better. Red is too much like a cricket ball.

Like a normal tennis ball no probs. I'll use the red one for tests and green for odi or vice versa. Its upto you lot really.

I'm done for the night as I'm totally shagged out. If you lot are generous enough to give me say........................ reputation points. I would have this baby out tomorrow. Nah just kiddin. It should be out tomorrow just a few more pitches I've gotta do.

BTW does anyone know what I could do for a boundary rope?

goodnight peeps. :upray

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-02-14 22-06-24-93.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-02-14 22-06-24-93.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
I'd just make the boundary rope transparant tbh. Great job anyway.

You must have read my mind but the only problem with that is that the animation of the ball bouncing off the rope would be wierd.

U can make use of this tennis ball.I thinkit was made for cricket 2002 by sam.Just chage resolutions & convert it ro bmp.

Attachments

• Ballwhit.png
    Ballwhit.png
    323 bytes · Views: 260

Users who are viewing this thread