All Time Aussies

D

Dimuthu

Hey Guys.......

I installed the AT Aussies thing......both files....... i.e. the .exe file as well as the .bat file......bu the .bat file didn't work! :wacko:

The dos window sorta thing says path not found for all the files!!
So now the teams have NO PLAYER NAMES!!!
Just blanks with the statistics!!

HELP!!

Thanks
D.T

D

Dimuthu

Thanks for the quick response and tip Andrew, but I've tried that!! That's when the blank names come!
I think there's something wrong with the ataussie.bat file or whatever... the .bat file anyway.... I think that's not installing properly... r u supposed to unzip (un rar) it to the cricket 2002 root directory?? Something's up man... Hope to get it solved

Peace

DT

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok.... I'd suggest this

1. Reinstall the game
2. Find the following folders:

data\gfx\sweater\ataus
data\gfx\uniforms\ataus
data\gfx\white\ataus

And rename each ataus to hbstudios

3. Find the data\gfx\faces folder
4. Delete the file HBSfaces.tex
5. Rename ATAfaces.tex to HBSfaces.tex
6. Find the folder data\db
7. Delete the file hbs.ctm
8. Rename the file ata.ctm to hbs.ctm

Then start the game goto Restore Teams, and that should work.

This won't change the team name in the game though, so it will still be HB Studios. If you're used to using a hex editor there is a better way to do it, which will also change the team name within the game.

D

Dimuthu

Wow... thanks for that extremely quick reply Andy (can I call u Andy? :P No? :o )

I guess I'll do that... thanks alot man... I just wanna know if that AT Aus .bat file worked for all the others?

But this is good enough.... thanks again

Peace

DT

D

Dimuthu

Never heard of it? Well it's in the cricket2002.tk site as the atausupdate.rar and there is a atausupdate.bat file in it! and I installed the atausexe.exe before the .bat file as it has said in the readme...

I'll try ur other suggestion of renaming the stuff anyway.... Thanks Andrew (Notice how I DIDN'T call u Andy! :tease: )

:cheer:

Peace
DT

D

Dimuthu

It didn't work! Not exactly........

Well the uniforms aren't right! It gets a random uniform for some reason! :blink: Once it got the england kit, then west indies, then new zealand! :wacko:

The names come on screen properly, though Ritchie says the HB studios names....

I'm pretty much giving up on this!! It doesn't seem to be working!!

Btw y do u think EA gave the AT Aus faces and such if they didn't put it into the game? Last minute change due to copyrights or something??

Thanks for the help anyway Andrew

Peace
DT

Users who are viewing this thread