Allardyce for U19 !!!

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
In what is a statement that confirms that Darren Allardyce is better than any other in Planetcricket, I was delighted to receive this message today :

"Darren Allardyce has been called up to his National U19 Squad. This will mean that he is not available for selection for any games between Monday and Wednesday inclusive "

This means one thing. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :happy :clap

This also means that I'm the first manager in PC to own a player of international status. EDIT : may be not but anyway, WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! :happy :happy

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Actually, the Falcons had a U-19 and a NT player. Masood and some other guy who Pak sold due to poor PFl.
Only thing this means is that you will now suck in the PC League. He'll be too knackered and perform under par. I'd never give a guy to NT unless I had a replacement, which sounds silly cause if the repacement was good enough he'd get selected too...
I got this message though:
Thanks for the lines you submitted to the commentary database. It's a pleasure to read some quality lines after wading through so much rubbish.

Cheers,

Joe.
Anyone else got one?

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
You're just jealous :p. Oh well, I suppose it's much harder to get into the England team than Pakistan.

I don't care much really. It's not like my team can't cope without Allardyce at all. We were quite good even in the days before him. I'm quite proud, especially because Allardyce is my Youth Pull. I'm still probably better than the majority of teams in PC without him, to be honest.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'm not jealous really, like I said, I wouldn't like a NT player.
But yea, Pakistan is a lot easier than England. Did you know that Tuckett is good enough for the Pak U-19? He really is, according to Zain. :)
Probably better than the majority, although I stand a better chance now. He was the only obstacle...

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
well done

no NT for me, but one of my YP went on to win the Sri lankan cup, i dont think any other PC YP has won the top league/cup

Bilal91

International Coach
yeah i probably wouldn't give my player to U-19 or NT...it must be my best player so why would i want to lose him...

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Bilal91 said:
yeah i probably wouldn't give my player to U-19 or NT...it must be my best player so why would i want to lose him...
Because you care for your country? It's not like he's going to be useless. He'll still play matches in the league albeit at a slightly lower fitness. The good news for you guys is he'll probably miss out the friendlies against y'all. But I'm gonna beat you anyway :p

FreddieFan

International Coach
Congratulations Adarsh. I know I'd be very proud to have a player in the Under 19's. Are you going to try and train him to NT level or just take the experience with the U19's and be happy with it?

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Thank you. He's getting 4 nets : 2 batting, 1 stamina and 1 fielding. I'm not going to give him any more nets. If that is good enough to be NT level then great, but if not I'm okay with that too.

Briggsey

International Coach
Congratulations thats some achievement! What were his stats when you pulled him from your academy?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Congrats mate thats some feat to get a player in the u19. Maybe we will see him playing for his country sometime in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread