Allardyce for U19 !!!

Congratulations mate great work

i would also like to see his stats atm

Great work Adarsh. I would personally like to do something for my country and produce a good NT player. Great Job

well.. I am so close to provide a U19 national player. he is shortlisted but not making into final 11 atm.

Thank you everyone. My head has really inflated now ;)

Unfortunately, I can't post his skills now as the manager doesn't want other teams to know how good the England U19 players are. Tbh, it won't be hard to find it as I've posted it a gazillion times on this board (would have increased since then). His skills when I pulled him were :

Stamina: competent (9 ITS) Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: respectable (12 ITS) Concentration: feeble (9 ITS)
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: worthless

I pulled Allardyce on the first week and he popped to proficient the week after, ie. second training session. So he was around about proficient when he was pulled.

Brian Star (U19 manager) said:
Darren Allardyce
Darren is a right hand attacking batsman. Darren is vital to the team as the lack of attacking/destructive batsman has been a real worry. .
Just wanted to reiterate how good he is....

Last edited:
Lol...who's got the needle? We need to pop Adarsh's head back to size :p
Wait, I know how!

IT'S - JUST - A - GAME

There :p

It may surprise some people but I am actually in touch with England U19s about providing players. Obviously not my current ones, but as a team training players with the aim to be U19 players

Well done Adarsh on your achievement

well done adarsh. However i had a wonderful bowler who was in the under 19s last season. :D

Guys, England are playing their first U19 match this season, and Allardyce is playing !!
Check out his batting today. I hope he does well!!!

Well the England boys are giving the Aussies an absolute pasting! 102-9 at the moment and it looks like Allardyce might not even get a bat on his debut!

I was just going to post that !! I doubt Allardyce will get a bat today. Unless, there is a major collapse on England's part...

Adarsh said:
I was just going to post that !! I doubt Allardyce will get a bat today. Unless, there is a major collapse on England's part...
You are wishing for that, aren't you...

I hope he comes in with about 20 runs to win, and finish it off in style ! But that looks unlikely now...I was really looking forward to this game.

We've got a match tomorrow as well. Actually I'm not too upset. This win means he won't lose much fitness. However, by the looks of it, he'll be low "invigorated" on Friday's match.

Users who are viewing this thread