Alltime favourite simpsons quote

skinnywicket

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know people will be thinking i need to grow up..but i cant help it.. :D the simpsons make me giggle like a little schoolgirl or as homer puts it everytime marge says the word titmouse :D ...if you would like to quote your alltime favourite Simpsons line feel free :) ..please though no "Worst thread ever"..jokes only genuine quotes..lol :cheers

The whole bit when he comes in stoned and Marge is trying to talk to him, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, one at a time.. Ok you"... And then as he walks off...

"We have a kitchen!"

Also, they've just watched the video telling him how that Japanese logo was put together using a fish and a lightbulb to show him it's not actually his head:

Homer: Well that solves that, let's go home kids.
Bart: We are home Homer
Homer: That was fast

To be honest there are tons, but those two pop out immediately. Shame the current (last) series of Simpsons is fairly rubbish :(

Quite simply;

"Mmmmmmmm, something....*druels*"

puddleduck said:
Shame the current (last) series of Simpsons is fairly rubbish :(

True. Although I have good feelings about the movie as all of the original writers were on board to make it. Hopefully it's not just 1 and a half minutes of cheesy torture.

Likewise Matt, I reckon the movie will be a good place to end it all as well. I guess it's not all that surprising that after 17 seasons they have began to get a little bit stale!

From Natural Born Kissers

"Now, let us thank the Lord for this magnificent crystal cathedral, which
allows us to look out upon His wonderous creation."

A balloon, hanging from which is a very nude Homer with Marge onboard, floats just above the building, dragging Homer across the roof. His skin squeals as his rear slides up the glass.

"Now quickly! Gaze down at God's fabulous parquet floor."

Homer continues to slide across the roof very slowly.

"Eyes on the floor... still on the floor... always on God's floor."

wow theres some damn good ones here..puddleduck,everton,kev..i started laughing so hard a little bit of pee came out..lol...one of my favourite lines comes from when they go on holidays and take millhouse..and they are playing that dating game and bart gets the geek card
i think it goes something like this
Homer..hahaha you got the nerd card...hey it looks like millhouse(homer nudges millhouse)...pssss stick up for yourself poindexter..geesh :D

hehe good one Sid, I love Mr Burns, although not as much as Smithers does..

puddleduck said:
hehe good one Sid, I love Mr Burns, although not as much as Smithers does..
And he only said that once which makes it the best Simpson quote. :cool:

Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?
Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.
Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.
Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.
Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.
Homer: Bart, go to your room.

Far too many, just one of the funny ones which I can remember cause I watched the episode yesterday.

Haha good one Zohaib, I watched that one recently as well, classic :D

I think Duffman comes up with the funniest quotes.

Quotes such as 'Duffman can't breath... ooooooh no!" make me laugh so hard.

More quotes:
'Duffman says a lot of things' and 'Duffman thrusting in the direction of the problem!'
'That brown patch needs a little H2OooooYEH'
'Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him. Ooh yeah!'

Good stuff. :)

I liked

Homer: Operator! Give me the number for 911!

Cowell: Well congratulations. You're now as intelligent as a pig. Let's see if you can move up to dolphin. How many people in your family. :Maggie holds up five fingers:
Homer: Woohoo! I got that one right too!

Users who are viewing this thread