Almost a breakthrough in CRIC 2004

agreed all these matches are classics...esp the one with Ian Botham's heroics...but what we would require is a bit of research... i mean we would need the exact scorecards of the match at least to the point from where the match became a classic...e.g. if we are talking about Kolkata 2001 then the first two innings were ok...the third inning when India were following on was also a lost cause till Laxman and Dravid came togather,so thats when the match turned classic...if someone can dig into cricinfo archives and interpret the scorecards and fall of wickets, it will be of great help...its nice to see the overwhelming response to these developments...

the teams will be a problem but i think there are a few teams in C2K4 that are not used very much...we can change them into the classic sides of old times...

at present there is nothing available for download...we are working on the season and it is a matter of few days before it is out...so bear with us.

Yes exact statistics, lineup, stadium,period of match, are all very important aspects and so i pointerd outthat we should take this a a project and distribute the workload amongst ourshelves, even a little help will be recognizable. and hey scahin is god read the pm

as i said , i can give u all the match details .
Here are the kolkata test 2001 details in a text file
I have also provided the situation in which to start the match and the link to the full scorecard.

Attachments

• 2nd Test India v Australia at Calcutta, 11-15 Mar 2001.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Natwest2002 finals now , Kaif Yuvraj Heroics + ICCCT 2004 final

Attachments

• Final England v India at Lord's, 13 Jul 2002.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Final England v West Indies at The Brit Oval, 25 Sep 2004.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Next up :
Ind PAk 1st ODI at KArachi , we can start this game from the Pakistani 2nd innings

Attachments

• 1st ODI Pakistan v India at Karachi, 13 Mar 2004.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 12
1999 WC semifinl

Attachments

• 2nd Semi-Final Australia v South Africa at Birmingham, 17 Jun 1999.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 12
WC 2003 Eng Vs AUS

Attachments

• 37th Match Australia v England at Port Elizabeth, 2 Mar 2003.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 17
Why couldn't you post it in one big one?

adit123 said:
Next up :
Ind PAk 1st ODI at KArachi , we can start this game from the Pakistani 2nd innings

yes!! how do we start it then? is a patch being made? thats good man keep it up!! how about Pak vs Ind ICC game, that was a classic aswell :p

yep i have started...but i have limited time so it will take time...also i am working in conjunction with vicky and we should be able to release some stuff (challenge or season) soon...no i ain't gonna quantify that term - "soon"
:)

the term "soon"''s unit is days...it will take some days so plz pitch in with ur suggestions along with ur queries...and pls be patient...btw i just would like to arrive at a consensus here - what exactly do we mean when we all say Season?
1) An English Season(or for that purpose Australian season) with International sides playing each other on international stadia
or
2) a season as referred to by real life international cricketers - one full year of different types of cricket matches(odi's, tour games and test matches) around the world???

this doubt just rose in my mind and thought better clear it off...

Users who are viewing this thread