AMA [AMA] CaptainCremer

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I see you have recently watched Lost again - what was driving force behind that? I found the series 'Lost' its way after about season 3 and only watched remaining seasons due to sheer blooded mindedness (i.e. determined to watch end of series as invested so much in it)

What did you think of the Purgatory ending - was this good enough for a series of this size?

I decided to watch Lost again on netflix, because I didn't watch every episode when it was at its' peak on television.

The purgatory ending was okay, but the last season wasn't that interesting. (the side story of them landing safely back in America, and discovering how they knew each other was not great). I don't know how they could have done this, however It would've been good if they had all the characters meeting again at the end, without having to watch the characters reconnecting during the season.

I felt sorry for Desmond; he was taken away from Penny and his children, then he thought that by turning off the light he would go back to them. I'm guessing that he did go back to them at the end. The way they used John Locke & Desmond was badly written in parts during the last season imo.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I decided to watch Lost again on netflix, because I didn't watch every episode when it was at its' peak on television.

The purgatory ending was okay, but the last season wasn't that interesting. (the side story of them landing safely back in America, and discovering how they knew each other was not great). I don't know how they could have done this, however It would've been good if they had all the characters meeting again at the end, without having to watch the characters reconnecting during the season.

I felt sorry for Desmond; he was taken away from Penny and his children, then he thought that by turning off the light he would go back to them. I'm guessing that he did go back to them at the end. The way they used John Locke & Desmond was badly written in parts during the last season imo.

Generally agree with that assessment on the whole - thanks for the detailed response :thumbs

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Oh dear. Should I stay away from this for fear of spoilers? I just started season 1 a week back. Seen 7 episodes so far
The general rule to post anything in spoilers until a week or two after it is aired, so people will generally miss using spoilers for a decade old show and
Lost Rocks. It brought me into English TV Scene.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Where did the passion for Zimbabwe come from?

After taking over the ZPL from Prats, I began learning more and more about Zimbabwe Cricket, to the point where I wish that I supported them when I was a child. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1502191231][/DOUBLEPOST]
The general rule to post anything in spoilers until a week or two after it is aired, so people will generally miss using spoilers for a decade old show and
Lost Rocks. It brought me into English TV Scene.

It is a good show. :) Who was your favourite character?

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Favorite TV series?

How many hours do you work? How much you sleep?

What do you do when you're anxious?

How often you watch movies?

Do you ever write?(I don't mean posting on Internet. The actual writing with a pen and paper) What do you prefer writing?

What do you tend to do during holidays?

Do you think substitutions be allowed in Cricket? Also red card and yellow card stuff?

How often you think about sex?

You like wearing glasses?

Any celebrity fashion icon? Or do you fashion it up by your own?

A thing you think can enjoy doing under any circumstance(ex. an action you could enjoy while you're depressed, too depressed, way too depressed)?

Thoughts on Donald Trump?

Scientists or Artists or Economists or Sporty people? Who do you think are the best people? Your favorite?

Would you donate money if you become too rich?

Places you would like to visit and things you would like to buy if there's no limit on money you have?

Do you spend money on stuff that you're actually annoyed with and later regret about it?

Favorite location you'd want to visit but not really to live in?

If there are no reasons that deny or delay you from living in a place, which place would it be?

Is there a greater feeling for you than being with pets? What is that?

Favorite motorcycle model?

Jersey number you'd choose if you were sportsman? Why?

Considering money can't guarantee peace or buy peace, what would you choose - Peace or money?

Heavy cricket bat or lighter cricket bat?

Comedy or thriller or mystery or sci-fi - your first choice film's genre? And a book genre you like?

Do you like taking random walks alone?

Football or cricket?

A football club you'd like to buy? Why?

Thing you love most about bathe - Swim or shower or just being in bathtub?

A cricket match or tournament result you wish you could change going back in time?

Do you have abs? If not, would you mind not having 'em in your lifetime?
That's kinda negative question but I'd like an answer.

What languages can you speak?

What languages you'd like to learn? (I mean tongues. Don't jump into computer programming.)

First to exist - Chicken or egg?

Do you still watch cartoon shows?

Which cartoon show was your favorite in childhood?

Places you'd like photo-shooting yourself?

Things you'll do if you had powers of a superhero?

Your three wishes if you were an omnipotent? (Don't let one of your wishes be three more wishes)

Five celebrities you'd want to sleep with?

Do you rate other countries above your country? Which countries are they?

What if you were PlanetCricket's Bill Gate$?

Do you still play Cricket 07?

First person you'll shoot in face if you have to?

Last edited:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Who was your favourite character
Sawyer
James Ford
James LaFluer
Hurley
Other Characters not Others.
I have not yet watched the complete show I am missing some episodes here and there mostly from season 4-6 as it was broadcast ed here as a daily and schedule wouldn't allow it to watch it daily. One Day I will watch it completely.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
@Rabbit.

Favorite TV series? Rectify

How many hours do you work? How much you sleep? During a normal day I would sleep 8 - 10 hours.

What do you do when you're anxious? Breathe in and out, until I feel less anxious.

How often you watch movies? Once or twice a week.

Do you ever write?(I don't mean posting on Internet. The actual writing with a pen and paper) What do you prefer writing? I prefer writing down notes instead of typing them up while at university. I normally don't write anything creative like a story or poem.

What do you tend to do during holidays? Sleep in, spend time with friends and family, and also spend extra time in the garden.

Do you think substitutions be allowed in Cricket? Also red card and yellow card stuff? No I don't think either should be added to cricket.

How often you think about sex? A couple of times a day.

You like wearing glasses? I have prescription glasses for distance, and yes I think they are great!

Any celebrity fashion icon? Or do you fashion it up by your own? I try to make my own fashion.

A thing you think can enjoy doing under any circumstance(ex. an action you could enjoy while you're depressed, too depressed, way too depressed)? High fives.

Thoughts on Donald Trump? Misogynist, selfish and arrogant

Scientists or Artists or Economists or Sporty people? Who do you think are the best people? Your favorite? Scientists or Artists.

Would you donate money if you become too rich? Yes!

Places you would like to visit and things you would like to buy if there's no limit on money you have? Plane tickets to travel.

Do you spend money on stuff that you're actually annoyed with and later regret about it? No I am too poor to waste money.

Favorite location you'd want to visit but not really to live in? Easter Island.

If there are no reasons that deny or delay you from living in a place, which place would it be? London.

Is there a greater feeling for you than being with pets? What is that? Spending time in a garden is great.

Favorite motorcycle model? I know close to nothing about motorcycles.

Jersey number you'd choose if you were sportswoman? Why? No. 7 Nat Fyfe's number.

Considering money can't guarantee peace or buy peace, what would you choose - Peace or money? Peace.

Heavy cricket bat or lighter cricket bat? Lighter cricket bat.

Comedy or thriller or mystery or sci-fi - your first choice film's genre? And a book genre you like? Film genre - mystery or sci-fi. Book genre - adventure story.

Do you like taking random walks alone? Not alone.

Football or cricket? Cricket.

A football club you'd like to buy? Why? Liverpool or Everton.

Thing you love most about bathe - Swim or shower or just being in bathtub? Swimming is good.

A cricket match or tournament result you wish you could change going back in time? Maybe the tri-series final against Sri Lanka.

Do you have abs? If not, would you mind not having 'em in your lifetime? I likely will never have abs.
That's kinda negative question but I'd like an answer.

What languages can you speak? English, and some Indonesian words.

What languages you'd like to learn? (I mean tongues. Don't jump into computer programming.) French.

First to exist - Chicken or egg? Chicken.

Do you still watch cartoon shows? No.

Which cartoon show was your favorite in childhood? Yu-Gi-Oh

Places you'd like photo-shooting yourself? Paris, Cape Town.

Things you'll do if you had powers of a superhero? Help people who have little food and water.

Your three wishes if you were an omnipotent? (Don't let one of your wishes be three more wishes) Remove all weapons & armies from the earth, and give everyone a magic carpet to fly on.

Five celebrities you'd want to sleep with? Pass.

Do you rate other countries above your country? Which countries are they? Australia is very good, but I will need to travel more before I decide if I want to live somewhere else. :)

What if you were PlanetCricket's Bill Gate$? I would add prize money to my leagues.

Do you still play Cricket 07? Nope.

Reactions: Ohm

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
So do you mind questioning me sometime? :p

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have you ever been to Zimbabwe?

Do you honestly think Zimbabwe have or will form a team that can win an ICC tournament within the next 10 years?

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The one thing that you’re thankful for?

Stupidest thing you have ever done?

Introvert or extrovert?

What's the thing you’re super passionate about?

Dream Job?

If you have only 24 hours to live what would you do?

Last time you cried?

Did you try to discover yourself?

Who is your inspiration?

What question do you hate the most?

Books or movies?

According to you what's the boring profession in this world?

PC or Mac?

Have you ever seen a ghost in your real life?

Money or fame?

How would you describe me to someone on PC?

Politics or Drama?

Think before you talk or talk before you think?

Cricket 07 or DBC17? :p

Fictional place would you most like to go?

Do you take interests in politics?

Are you famous in your family?

Any terrifying moment in your life?

Rate any 10 PC members of your choice and give them comments?

If you have to eat only one thing in your life what would it be?

Bat or Ball?

Designing or Development?

PC or Facebook?

Twitter or Instagram?

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
@SixerBoy11

The one thing that you’re thankful for? Living in a safe country.

Stupidest thing you have ever done? Hiding big secrets.

Introvert or extrovert? More of a introvert.

What's the thing you’re super passionate about? Gardening.

Dream Job? Teacher.

If you have only 24 hours to live what would you do? Have a big party with all my friends and family.

Last time you cried? Three weeks ago.

Did you try to discover yourself? I do try to reflect on my actions. :)

Who is your inspiration? Close friends.

What question do you hate the most? None so far.

Books or movies? Books.

According to you what's the boring profession in this world? Finance, maybe.

PC or Mac? Mac.

Have you ever seen a ghost in your real life? No I haven't.

Money or fame? Money.

How would you describe me to someone on PC? A friendly member, that supports Pakistan cricket.

Politics or Drama? Drama.

Think before you talk or talk before you think? Think before I talk.

Cricket 07 or DBC17? :p DBC17

Fictional place would you most like to go? The Star Wars universe.

Do you take interests in politics? Sometimes.

Are you famous in your family? No.

Any terrifying moment in your life? Yes, going camping with wild pigs running around near our camp site.

Rate any 10 PC members of your choice and give them comments? To be advised.

If you have to eat only one thing in your life what would it be? Pizza.

Bat or Ball? Bowling.

Designing or Development? Design.

PC or Facebook? PlanetCricket.

Twitter or Instagram? Instagram.

D

Deleted member 46200

What does your name mean Something religious.

But what does it mean... ?

Where were you born Armidale, NSW

But not Armadale, WA... ?
This is not a question but a statement.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be Maybe be a bit taller.

How tall (or short) are you... ?

Users who are viewing this thread