andrew flintoff best allrounder?

tomie89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Every one thinks andrew flintoff is the best i think shane watson is if u compare there first class stats watson has a better batting average by along way and allmost the same bowling average if watson dident injure himself every second game he would be the number all rounder

Best allrounder? Jacob Oram. There simply can't be any competition. Freedie, Bravo, Watson- they are nowhere near him. Oram is just awesome.

I don't know how many thinks Freddie is best allrounder but the answer is NO.

Yes. Atleast in the last 1 year.

Oram's 2008 Test stats

Click here (Just go and check it i'm tired of writing these things again and again)

Oram's 2008 ODI stats

Click here

Sakib's 2008 test stats

Click here

Sakib's 2008 ODI stats

Click here

Sakib has taken 5/6 more wickets than Oram in tests. But when it comes to batting he is way way way behind Oram.

If you still think Sakib is the no 1 allrounder then I have absolutely nothing to say.:rolleyes:

Oram's 2008 Test stats

Click here (Just go and check it i'm tired of writing these things again and again)

Oram's 2008 ODI stats

Click here

Sakib's 2008 test stats

Click here

Sakib's 2008 ODI stats

Click here

Sakib has taken 5/6 more wickets than Oram in tests. But when it comes to batting he is way way way behind Oram.

If you still think Sakib is the no 1 allrounder then I have absolutely nothing to say.:rolleyes:
Batting is not the only thing in allround skills. bowling also counts.

Oram's 2008 Test stats

Oram's 2008 ODI stats

Click here

Sakib's 2008 test stats

Click here

Sakib's 2008 ODI stats

Click here

I like Oram but when was the last time he played an entire series?

Kallis is the best all-rounder, maybe even the best of all time when its said and done.

Watson is dud. No way he is better then Flintoff.

I would say Freddie is as good as Oram, Bravo is close and Kallis is miles ahead.

Batting is not the only thing in allround skills. bowling also counts.

I know, bowling also counts. Last year, Sakib has taken 5/6 more wickets than Oram in in the tests. But that does not make him a better bowler. In the ODI's Oram is way ahead of him. He is overall, a far better bowler as well. His stats show that.

Since the opening poster was not talking about current form, Then I would say Jacques Kallis beats out everyone, averaging over 50 with the bat and under 35 with the ball.

Since the opening poster was not talking about current form, Then I would say Jacques Kallis beats out everyone, averaging over 50 with the bat and under 35 with the ball.

Kallis was a good allrounder, arguably the best in the world. But his batting has detoriated, so has his bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread