andrew flintoff best allrounder?

Pollock can't even really be put in the same category. He was a bowler who could bat. Calling him an all-rounder and putting him down with players like Sobers, Botham etc is a bit generous.

I'm a big Pollock fan. But all time best all-rounder? Yeah right.

Is flintoff good in the fields ?

Bravo is the best right now in my opinion.

Kallis is alongside sobers.

LOL. Bravo's alright, but nothing on Kallis or Flintoff. Fred's one of the best slippers in the world, has hands like buckets as alot of the England team and commentators like to point out. Also has a rocket arm.

Bravo? He's not played in like a year? Yet he's the best all-rounder. K.

If WKBs count as allrounder then ATM its got to be Dhoni. I'm not even a big fan of the guy but he's just immense. He's our most consistent batsman, a fantastic keeper, and the best captain in the world.

Hahaha. Mostly just people picking their countries allrounder. Hadlee is a class above Pollock for a start for similar types of allrounders. Oram would be best if he played more often but Kallis is defo best at the moment. Flintoff is too much like Cairns. Seems to be injured alot and his bowling ain't that flash really. Imran Khan is the greatest allrounder of all time with Hadlee and Botham right behind.

Users who are viewing this thread