• Simon Katich

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Can't Decide.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Robelinda

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Katich didnt so well in 05, Strauss didnt do so well in 06/07, this is a close one but I'm tempted to say Strauss, though he's got a few more tests under his belt plus he's made runs in most countries, but then again so has Katich.

Tight one, both good test players without being awesome. If they both end their careers with a test average of 43 or 44 it would be fitting.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Andrew Strauss is the better player in all formats, but I will vote for Katich because of his on-field attitude.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Andrew Strauss is the better player in all formats, but I will vote for Katich because of his on-field attitude.

Hummm...Also IMO Katich is more clean hitter of ball....

hacker

Club Cricketer
hmmmm..hard to pick..i ll go with Katich

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Good comparison! Strauss has had the fortune of not having too many competitors for the spot, while Katich has been under pressure to keep hi s spot.

I'm going with Strauss however, for more runs, crucial runs and a good captaincy record.

ajdude

International Coach
Katich, other than the reason that Strauss has a weirdly-shaped head, he has a good head on his shoulders (no pun intended) and has a better on-field attitute; to be honest, one of the only people in the Australian test team that I like, hah. You can't separate their batting/leadership, I mean Strauss was kind of thrust into the captaincy of England, but both had captained their domestic sides, being Middlesex and NSW. So yeah, Katich. :S

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Strauss. 1 bad spell of 18 months ruined his career figures, but since his comeback innings against NZ in Napier (iirc) he's been back to his old self. Hugely under-rated as an opening batsman, but he's proven in the time upto his dip in form and in the spell since then that he's a class act. Done an excellent job as England captain, working brilliantly with Andy Flower after the disappointing start in the West Indies. Huge fan of Strauss. As for Katich, meh, he's a good player that's scored some really good runs for the Aussies, but he's just far too ugly to watch at the crease for me to like him. Hate his technique.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Gotta be Katman for me. Both are quality players and I couldn't really tell you why I choose Katich. But if I was picking a squad, I would take Katich. It's most likely just my NSW bias.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Strauss, easily. He's got a brilliant record, and has done fantastically since being skipper.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Strauss played more matchs, scored more hundreds then Simon Katich..although Simon Katich got way better First class record then Strauss..
I would go for Strauss because he is a better leader then Simon Katich.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Strauss all the way.. Katich iss good though... Tough one..

Users who are viewing this thread